Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Who
    Brianiac - Did you check the expiration date?
    Brianiac - What the hell?!
    Brianiac has the best lines - I hope JM can come back for Season 8. I am sure the writer's can think of something.

Comment

In the fortress:

Lex: I must admit Clark, this is a big step up from the barn.

Quality, thats Lex at his best.

Comment

Favorite Arctic Quotes

FAVORITE ARCTIC QUOTES:

1) Kara: Enjoy the rest of your flight. (This quote reminds me of Brainiac, when just before he touched Lex's computer and spread a virus into it, he said to Clark, "Enjoy the show." Kara's got Brainiac's personality, so as soon as Kara said these words, I knew she was Brainiac in disguise).

2) Lois and Clark

Clark: Hi.

Lois: Hey, get the lead out, Smallville. Opportunity is knocking on your door.

Clark: Come on in, Lois.

Lois: Big news. An intern just got promoted to Chloe's old desk.

Clark: Am I supposed to be happy that someone took my best friend's job?

Lois: Absolutely. 'Cause it opens up a spot in the bullpen, and guess whose name is written all over it. Clark Kent. Got your application right here.

Clark: That's never gonna happen. Now, if you would excuse me, I have chores to do.

Lois: Seriously, Clark, don't you think you're destined for greater things in life than working on a farm?

Clark: Even if I wanted the job, Lois, I'd never work for Lex Luthor.

Lois: Okay, then, why were you such great friends with the guy? Looking into Lex's past, I found out just how far you two go back. You're nothing alike. Why were you so close for so long?

Clark: Sometimes people don't turn out to be what you thought they were. Lois, if you're gonna continue working for Lex, promise me you'll be careful.

Lois: You know, if I didn't know any better Smallville, I'd think you were worried about me.

3) Lois: Guess I've been so focused on Lex, I've been looking for a villain in everyone, even you. Sorry.

Jimmy: Hey, it's --it's no big deal. Really.

Lois: Got more game than I thought.

4) Chloe: He's, uh, right back here. Why isn't it working?

Kara/Brainiac: Check the expiration date?

5) Brainiac (to Chloe, after he touched her and Chloe weakens him): What the heck are you?

6) Brainiac: The only way to save them would be to kill me now, in cold blood, which goes against everything you stand for. You could never deliberately take another man's life.

Clark: You're not a man. You're a machine.

7) Lana: I was going to, um, to talk to you in on. [ Voice breaking ] But I knew that if I looked into your eyes, I'd never be able to say it. We thought that we were meant to be together, Clark. But the truth is, we were fooling ourselves. I need you... but the world needs you more. And as long as I'm in your life, I am holding you back. Please, don't come after me. I love you, Clark... more than you will ever know.

8) Clark Kent & Lex Luthor:

Lex: I must admit, Clark. This is a big step up from the barn.

Clark: It's not what you think, Lex. You don't understand.

Lex: For the first time, I think I do. You see, you live among us as a mild-mannered farm boy. But secretly, you're a strange visitor from another planet, plotting our demise.

Clark: That's not what I'm doing at all.

Lex: It's a brilliant disguise, Clark. You don't even need a mask.

Clark: I'm not your enemy, Lex. I've never done anything to hurt you.

Lex: You didn't trust me. With everything you had, with everything you could do, did you ever think about what we could have accomplished together? I would have helped you become a hero.

Clark: When have you ever thought of anyone but yourself?

Lex: Right now. I'm doing this for the world. I have to protect the human race.

Clark: This is my life. You have no right to control it!

Lex: It's my birthright! After all my sacrifices, after all the pain, I finally understand. I was being prepared for a much greater destiny. Everything led me to this moment.

Clark: And we're both here. We're in that moment. And what happens next is your choice. But no one is controlling you, Lex. No one is forcing you to do this.

Lex: Who am I to turn my back on my fellow man? Especially after you turned your back on me? I'm sorry, Clark. But you are The Traveler. You hold the future of the entire planet in your hands. I'm here to take it back.

Clark: Lex.

Lex: You'll never threaten the world again... Kal-El.

Clark: Lex, don't!

Lex: I loved you like a brother, Clark. But it has to end this way. I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally Written By Tibbet78
          Lex: I must admit, Clark. This is a big step up from the barn.

Clark: It's not what you think, Lex. You don't understand.

Lex: For the first time, I think I do. You see, you live among us as a mild-mannered farm boy. But secretly, you're a strange visitor from another planet, plotting our demise.

Clark: That's not what I'm doing at all.

Lex: It's a brilliant disguise, Clark. You don't even need a mask.

Clark: I'm not your enemy, Lex. I've never done anything to hurt you.

Lex: You didn't trust me. With everything you had, with everything you could do, did you ever think about what we could have accomplished together? I would have helped you become a hero.

Clark: When have you ever thought of anyone but yourself?

Lex: Right now. I'm doing this for the world. I have to protect the human race.

Clark: This is my life. You have no right to control it!

Lex: It's my birthright! After all my sacrifices, after all the pain, I finally understand. I was being prepared for a much greater destiny. Everything led me to this moment.

Clark: And we're both here. We're in that moment. And what happens next is your choice. But no one is controlling you, Lex. No one is forcing you to do this.

Lex: Who am I to turn my back on my fellow man? Especially after you turned your back on me? I'm sorry, Clark. But you are The Traveler. You hold the future of the entire planet in your hands. I'm here to take it back.

Clark: Lex.

Lex: You'll never threaten the world again... Kal-El.

Clark: Lex, don't!

Lex: I loved you like a brother, Clark. But it has to end this way. I'm sorry.
          I loved that part of the episode and then the crystals from the fortress just start tumbling down

Comment

Lex:"you are not going to be a threat to the world again , Kal-El"

Kara/Brainiac:"Tell me why is it that every time i mention Veritas people suffer from sudden amnesia?"

Chloe:" Clark this piece of rock can knock out every kryptonian in this room let me do this"

Clark:"Kara did never come back from Krypton , did she?"

Ck.

Comment

BrainiaKara - "You know, for the last surviving member of a secret society, you're not a very good liar."

Jimmy - "It's impossible to break her full court power of the press."

Lois - "Either he's planning a hostile takeover of Santa's workshop or he's doing something illegal."

BrainiaKara - "Check the expiration date?"

Jimmy - "She went from life support to life without parole in less than a day."

The whole Fortress scene.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎