Quotes from Arctic (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brianiac - Did you check the expiration date?
    Brianiac - What the hell?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Superman
      So good, although a little predictable as i said it outloud before he did:

Clark: Your not a man...your a machine!

*kills him*
      Ya I love how his smile disappeared as soon as clark said that like he was thinking "Oh Sh*t."

Comment

Originally posted by Jesstheveg
        Anyone else find it great that Brainiac, an advanced machine who is capable of incredible things, made by aliens and neighbourly with phantoms, says to Chloe: "What are you?!"
        Yeah, that was great! Too bad they didn't have time to take that any farther. It showed good continuity, because he would notice a significant difference in a meteor freak like her!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by MetropolisGirl4SV
        Yeah....I actually thought it was cool how Chlo sucked the powers right out of him!
        I'm gonna miss Brainiac (James Marsters) He rocks they shouldn't have killed him off so quickly but then Lana and Chloe wouldn't be saved...well who really cares about Lana!
        Remember that when a computer program is deleted it can usually be restored.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Dark_Superman
        So good, although a little predictable as i said it outloud before he did:

Clark: Your not a man...your a machine!

*kills him*
        I said that before he did, too. Sometimes I like things being predictable like that - it makes me feel clever!

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

I liked how Brainiac/Kara said the "Veritas" means "Truth", because I had looked that up in the dictionary.
        Last edited by dunkman; 05-16-2008, 08:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm sure I'll get flack for saying this but I liked it when Lana said the exact same line to Clark as he did to her back in the season ending 2 eppy "Exodus" ....just before he hopped on Jonathan's motorcycle and took off for Metropolis.

Lana: "I love you Clark, more than you'll ever know"

Comment

Originally posted by scifigirl
            Lex: This is a step up from the barn.
            My favorite

Lois to Clark: I'm so sorry.

Comment

Jimmy to Chloe: You know what, maybe . . . Yeah, I'll carry you up the stairs.

I laughed out loud after hearing that. Jimmy's cool and all, but he's a toothpick. I'm surprised he has enough muscle to lift his skinny self. Anybody else but him could lift Chloe.

Comment

Jimmy: Mr. Luthor, I...I just can't lie! It makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it!
                Lex: Well, it's always good to acquire a new skill.

Comment

Lex: "you live among us as a mild-mannered farmboy, but secretley your a strange visitor from another planet plotting our demise." Love the mild-mannered farmboy line. Also love the step up from the barn quote too.

Also, "It's a brilliant disguise clark, you dont even need a mask" Love IT!

Comment

I loved this episode. Favourite quotes: "Did you check the expiration date?"

and of course, a sweaty, worn-out Brainiac wondering "What the hell are you?" It was brilliant! I love Chloe and her amazing god-like superpower to heal and give life.

It completely left me cliff-hanging! I hope we can find out on season 8 what exactly she is.

Also, Lex: "I love you like a brother, Clark"

Yeah, right! I can tell! You aim to kill me, you've lied to me from day one, you took Lana away, you've basically threatened or hurt everyone I love and care about and then you go saying a line like that...What the heck? How stupid do you think I am?

Comment

Lois: Either Lex is planning a hostile takeover of Santa's workshop or he is doing something illegal!

Comment

Originally posted by J_woman_power
                        Lex: "I loved you like a brother, Clark, but it has to end this way. I'm sorry."
                        This was excellent. I lvoed MR's expression too as he said it.

Another good one--
                        Kara: "Don't you already know?"
                        I actually clapped with glee when "She" said that cause yeah, c'mon!

Also loved Lois trying to get Clark onto the DP and his "that's never going to happen". Ha!

And no noe has quoted Clark and Chloe's amazing scene where he tells her he needs her help with the GreenK and Kara? (I would quote it but can't remember it exactly.) It was wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by J_woman_power
                          The Birthright quote was pretty cool.....

Lex: "I loved you like a brother, Clark, but it has to end this way. I'm sorry."

I think it's interesting that Lex's last words are "I'm sorry." This can be taken in a very symbolic manner.
                          I have now watched the last episode 3 times and I have come to the conclusion that this is being misquoted. It isn't a major difference, but he says love and not loved, if I am hearing it right.

This kinda throws a whole new meaning on what Lex says as if he had said loved it would of clearly meant past tense and that he no longer did anymore, so if not anymore why would he be sorry? That is why if you listen carefully, I am positive it is I love you like a brother, which makes more sense as to why he would apologize for what he feels needs to be done to save the rest of humanity.

Comment

I actually just noticed that too.... I had to replay it to hear if he said love or loved

Comment

i think even though lex felt killing clark would protect the earth from clark ruling over the earth , he still felt bad to hurt him.

Comment

Kara: Why Is It Whenever I Bring Up Veritas, People Seem To Suffer From Sudden Amnesia?

I Liked That 1, Mights not be Word 4 Word But Something Like That lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎