Music from Arctic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She hasn't yet added it to her myspace be patient she will soon and possibly on I Tunes.

Comment

Happy to help! Your welcome MetropolisGirl4SV : )

Comment

Myspace bulletin from Michelle:

Hi folks...I just wanted you all to know that if you watched smallville last night you would have heard my song "perfect" on the season finale at the very end. I am hoping it will be up on myspace in the next few days so hope you can wait til then to put in on your profile.

Cheers
        Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by melbow
          This is the second time that i can't download a song of her, in gemini was there a christmas song and my limewire can't find it

Also her name is to long, i can't type her whole name in limewire.. Damned!!!
          Her name isn't to long for me, I can type her whole name in limewire and the name of the song

But I can't find the song!!! ****

Comment

I want the song btw what's the url of her myspace account?

Comment

Originally posted by finalbahamut
              I want the song btw what's the url of her myspace account?
              Michelle Featherstone's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

The song hasn't been uploaded yet.
              Last edited by GuardianAngel; 05-19-2008, 07:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Awesome soundtrack in this ep, very movie-like. Great use of orchestral music.

Comment

Her name isn't to long for me, I can type her whole name in limewire and the name of the song

But I can't find the song!!! ****
                  Oh Sorry Krypto_marcus,

I mean, her name isn't too long, but her name ánd the songs name together is too long.

But if i ony type her name and not the song's name then i can't find the christmas song and perfect. Only some songs named 'God Bless the child' and some other songs.

If anyone have that 2 songs, can you say that here? then i can give my e-mail, so you can e-mail it to me.

Comment

"Perfect" is available to listen to on Michelle Featherstone's myspace page.
                    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 05-21-2008, 06:05 AM.

Comment

What Rick said!

And it's AMAZING without any dialogue over it. I just added it to my Profile.

Comment

Originally posted by melbow
                        Oh Sorry Krypto_marcus,

I mean, her name isn't too long, but her name ánd the songs name together is too long.

But if i ony type her name and not the song's name then i can't find the christmas song and perfect. Only some songs named 'God Bless the child' and some other songs.

If anyone have that 2 songs, can you say that here? then i can give my e-mail, so you can e-mail it to me.
                        I have the song now!!! just downloaded it

And I know what you meant, but I can type in her name and the name of the song. If you type Michelle Featherstone in Artist and Perfect in title.

If you give me your e-mail I can send it to you

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ryudo
                        What Rick said!

And it's AMAZING without any dialogue over it. I just added it to my Profile.
                        I know the song is amazing!!
                        Btw, I love your avatar
                        Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 05-21-2008, 07:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

My email is [email protected] can you send it to me ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                            My email is [email protected] can you send it to me ?!
                            Yeah I will send it to you

Hey Anu you are from Sweden right? Me too

Damn it! it doesn't work anymore, I was listening to it and all of the sudden BAM! file corrupted ****. Can somebody download it and send it to me???
                            Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 05-21-2008, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Are you from sweden , nice !

Comment

Little advice: use RealPlayer 11 to get the song from myspace.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎