Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkgirl8 View Post
    TRaveler, at the FOS...
    Oh, yeah!! Thanks.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by aqgalaxy View Post
    guys can we keep this debate free? Please.
    We will, if the other side will.
    Last edited by eas; 05-14-2008 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by eas View Post
    We will, if the other side will.
    And here I was trying to figure out how to respond. And there you go saying just the perfect thing. *sighs*

Forum Whiz
    Jade4813 quote[So,Clark may have "forgotten" to tell Lois that Chloe was hospitalized (his mind was on other -Lana-matters)end quote. Granted I haven't seen the show yet,but when I read all the play-by-play post off this thread,I thought I read something that said when Clark confronted Brainiac he yelled at him to release Chloe and everyone else he hurt. That sounded like Clark had all the ladies in his life on his mind....not just Lana. Off topic if you don't mind,but,Kel-E109,I just noticed where your from.Do you bleed maroon?

Where are the clips @?!

I'm not understanding why Jimmy wants to get married. Jimmy likes options. I can see him wanting to live with her, but I don't see his character as wanting to get married.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Denim View Post
    I'm not understanding why Jimmy wants to get married. Jimmy likes options. I can see him wanting to live with her, but I don't see his character as wanting to get married.
    Because he really loves her? Chloe may not feel the same way, actually I can probably guarantee you that she doesn't, but it's evident in this episode that Jimmy truly does love her.

Thank you Smallville harryandginnyfanatic's Avatar
    Poor Lois. She's never gonna get rid of them.

She should move to Metropolis closer to work and give her apartment to the newlyweds

^^ haha!

I don't think Jimmy's the marrying man. I do think he loves her, but he's sort-of in a one-sided relationship. Tango aside.

Forum Regular
    Pre-emptive strike against Chloe and Clark kicking his ass when they find out Jimmy backed out of his deal with Lex, knowing that it would lead to her arrest? "I'm sorry I get you sent to Gitmo, but I really love you! I got you this cool plastic ring and everything!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoSupeForYou View Post
    So Jor-el makes Lex's cronies disappear, but when Lex actuallyshows up, not even a peep out of the old guy?
    He was in sleep mode? Uh... He was performing hard drive defragmentation? Oh I know, he just installed Windows Vista and his hardware can't cope up with it!

I think it's funny you need to take away Lana, Jor-El, Chloe, Kara, and Lex in order to get Clois... so much for the iconic characters huh?
    Uh... of course you need to take away Lana. They didn't have a choice with Lex.

Kara's in the Phantom Zone.

Chloe's arrested, not gone.

The fortress is destroyed, that doesn't mean it's not going to come back. He has a fortress in the comics, plus there is the whole Kawatche caves thing.

I'd say you're looking more into them writing themselves into a corner than you are hating on Clois.

Banned for using sockpuppet accounts and not even really from Italy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    I'd say you're looking more into them writing themselves into a corner than you are hating on Clois.
    excuse me?

Forum Whiz
    Maybe the device was stopping Clark from moving foward, who knows? I was suprised he didn't chance using heat vision on it though.

Lois was hugging Clark because he helped her after she and Oliver broke up, seems they're starting to get close.

Clark said to Martian Manhunter back in the season seven premierre he was gonna embrace his destiny without Lana around, so maybe he will next season.

I would laugh if Lex destroying the fortress allows Clark to be able to fly and have all his other knowledge though, even though it will probably never happen.

Chloe will probably just get let out with Lex MIA, or Martha or Oliver will bail her out.

I'm suprised Lex didn't figure who the traveler out was as soon as Kara said she was an alien though, lol.

excuse me?
    They're not "taking away" people, it's the writing and pacing of the show that causes characters to be in different places.

Although it makes sense, Lois took him out for a beer to try and get his mind of Lana's condition, so of course she would be there for him when Lana unceremoniously dumped him like the shrewd whiny ***** that she is.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031