No announcement yet.

chest carving!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chest carving!!!!!

Forget about tattos or body piercing. the new statement in body expresions are chest carving!!!!!

I'm thinking of carving my wife's face on my chest. This will be the end of Miami Ink!!!

You may have the right idea. Clark's chest carving is the same sheild, without the 8, that was on AU!"George Dean's" baby blue tee-shirt in Apocalypse, branding Chloe's man for her. Remind you of anything, Clark?! That symbol was from S2's Exile, when Jor-El branded Clark with it during his Redk phase robbing banks in Metrolopis. Oh, the good ol' days...!

Comment

Is the chest carve gonna be there for good? Or was it taken off when the light came from his chest?

Comment

Hey, ritual scarring is nothig new. Humans have been practicing that kind of body modification mush longer that the art of tatoos. Scars, by cuts or burns have been around for as long as human written history.

Comment

^^^
          oh yeah, who did that again......

DEMONIC WORSHIPPERS !!!!!!
          wth !!!!!
          you just shrugged off the fact he performed an evil ritual on clark in a friggin church !!!!!!!
          ABSOLUTELY DISCUSTING !!!!!!!
          I cannot beleive smallville has done this

Comment

calm down mate... while i do think it's inappropriate for smallville, which has been a family show all these years, i've seen a lot more demonic things in shows like buffy, x-files, supernatural etc... it's a part of the dark side of life, it's your choice to ignore it... just don't watch quest again i guess

Comment

The carving that was disgusting but,what was more disturbing is the place that they choose to do it...in a church.Why?It was to bring the bible into the superman's mytho again.This is really cheap writing.

Comment

Disturbing indeed. At least for me.

Comment

Yeah, very much disturbing, disgusting and actually I didn't understand why they had to do it?
                  When Jor-El did it in season 2 it was cruel, too, but somehow o.k. because that was an alien "force" who/which did it.
                  But I still don't understand, why Mr. Teague did it. And the next question is, is it still there or did it heal totally, so not even a scar would be there anymore?
                  If not, then it was even more senseless to me, but maybe they show it next week?

If Chloe wouldn't have rescued Clark, did Mr. Teague left him there to die?

Btw, how was this not so strong looking Mr. Teague even able to lift Clark up onto this altar? Well, maybe we are not supposed to ask such unimportant questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Yasise
                    Yeah, very much disturbing, disgusting and actually I didn't understand why they had to do it?
                    When Jor-El did it in season 2 it was cruel, too, but somehow o.k. because that was an alien "force" who/which did it.
                    But I still don't understand, why Mr. Teague did it. And the next question is, is it still there or did it heal totally, so not even a scar would be there anymore?
                    If not, then it was even more senseless to me, but maybe they show it next week?

If Chloe wouldn't have rescued Clark, did Mr. Teague left him there to die?

Btw, how was this not so strong looking Mr. Teague even able to lift Clark up onto this altar? Well, maybe we are not supposed to ask such unimportant questions?
                    Teague did it because teaquee was going to kill him as he said if there is no savior then there is no adversary so like the universe would be balance between good and evil. Kill clark, kill lex.

Yes it all healed there is no scar on clarks chest

E.Teaque would of left him to die if lex died too, if lex escaped then most likely teague wouldn't of killed clark. (because then good and evil would be unbalanced)

Comment

Clark's scars healed but what about Lex? He has to walk around the rest of his life with Kryptonian symbols on his chest? What a bummer.

Comment

haha Lex's scars do not concern me as much as do Clark's scars.

Comment

I thought it was clever that the symbol carved into Clark's chest was the Kryptonian letter S...if my knowledge of the kryptonian alphabet is correct.

I'm going to cave a bunny into my chest, just because no one would expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by dokken-fan
                            Forget about tattos or body piercing. the new statement in body expresions are chest carving!!!!!

I'm thinking of carving my wife's face on my chest. This will be the end of Miami Ink!!!

Oh gross!

Comment

i thought the chest carving was completely unnecessary..traditionally superman is not a bloody open chest cut kind of story.
                              now superman getting a few face cuts from a fight with zod completely good, but the Doctor drawing on clark's chest not necessary.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎