Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Miss Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this Lana people keep mentioning?

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
      Who is this Lana people keep mentioning?

Very funny, I agree, I already forgot who she was, I hope she never comes back

Comment

It was funny, when I first started watching Smallville, season six was airing. I avoided it so I could watch from the start and I couldn't understand why everyone hated Lana so much. Then when I reached season six I suddenly understood. Then my mum started watching and she said "I don't understand why you don't like Lana, she's meant to be with Clark". I reminded her of this watching 'Quest' last week when she said "I wish Clark would stop whining about Lana. Can't Lex take her with him when he leaves?".

People's opinions on Lana always amuse me. They're always so extreme with their hatred. I think she was good in the beginning but recently I've just grown tired of her. She doesn't really do anything other than give Clark something to mope about. She needs an interesting story to keep her...well...interesting.

Nothing to do with Kristin's acting, she's superb when they actually give her something to do beyond have awkward moments with Clark. I share my birthday with her...it's not important to what I was saying but I like pointing it out.
        Last edited by DavetheAvatar; 05-13-2008, 11:11 AM.

Comment

A thread with the name Lana in it. No wonder haters can't stay away.

Seriously though, I miss Lana, too. I've been less inclined to watch episodes, and actually haven't since Veritas. I've just been reading recaps of the eps over at Sweet.

I can't wait for Arctic, though!

Comment

I was a Lana fan until Reckoning and haven't looked back. Clana is way past done. And this year I haven't liked her character at all since she was with Lex.

I have to be honest, I don't miss Lana. However, I'd like her to be cured and move away from Clark. It is what is best for her.

Comment

No, seriously, who is Lana?? People keep talking about her.

Comment

I miss Lana( KK) or Clana despite what the haters may say. But I wish for many great things to happen for KK in her career after she leaves Smallville.

Comment

i dont MISS lana perse

but i did MISS her with my only bullet in my rifle DAMMIT!! any1 know a gunstore nearby?

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                  No, seriously, who is Lana?? People keep talking about her.
                  an overused character nothing to be alarmed about
                  Last edited by TheLeague; 05-13-2008, 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

[QUOTE=DavetheAvatar;3784991]It was funny, when I first started watching Smallville, season six was airing. I avoided it so I could watch from the start and I couldn't understand why everyone hated Lana so much. Then when I reached season six I suddenly understood. Then my mum started watching and she said "I don't understand why you don't like Lana, she's meant to be with Clark". I reminded her of this watching 'Quest' last week when she said "I wish Clark would stop whining about Lana. Can't Lex take her with him when he leaves?".
                    [QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't really have a problem with her, at least until Season 6. Well, actually, make that this season. It was when she got back with Clark AGAIN this season that drove me bonkers. That, and then after she couldn't see through Bizarro to realize that he wasn't Clark, yet the writers have Clark kissing her acting like there is no problem in either Fracture or Hero, just two or three episodes after the events in Persona. Also, you've got Clark upset at her for what she did with the "monster" in Siren (yay!), yet tries to win her back at the end of the very same episode (boo!)

Basically, I really had no problem with all the Clana until they were put back together this season. Though I was annoyed by the oak tree scene in Exodus.

Comment

I miss her, but I'm okay with her being gone too. I'm glad that she's coming back once more before the season ended, but her absence in "Descent" and "Apocalypse" along with the other two episodes didn't upset me that much.

Originally posted by smallvillelogan
                      Yeah, I don't really have a problem with her, at least until Season 6. Well, actually, make that this season. It was when she got back with Clark AGAIN this season that drove me bonkers. That, and then after she couldn't see through Bizarro to realize that he wasn't Clark, yet the writers have Clark kissing her acting like there is no problem in either Fracture or Hero, just two or three episodes after the events in Persona. Also, you've got Clark upset at her for what she did with the "monster" in Siren (yay!), yet tries to win her back at the end of the very same episode (boo!)

Basically, I really had no problem with all the Clana until they were put back together this season. Though I was annoyed by the oak tree scene in Exodus.
                      The scene in "Siren" explains why they're able to kiss each other while "acting like there is no problem". They clearly talk about how they want to be able to trust each other again and the trust is what allows them to kiss each other. They trust each other, so they can kiss each other in peace.

They basically took turns playing the "I-Don't-Really-Know-You" card this season. Clark played that card in "Wrath" when he completely ignored Lana's mental condition and how hung up she still was on Lex. Lana played that card when she completely ignored all of the warnings and the signs that it wasn't really Clark that she was with. In my opinion, by saying that Clark got upset with her and then makes up with her in the same episode isn't really that bad because Lana did the same thing in "Wrath" and "Blue".

Both Lana and Clark realized the importance of what the other person said. Clark realized that he does expect Lana to meet his self-righteous standards and he sometimes can come off as a hypocrite. Lana realized that she wasn't truly open with Clark and that she was the main one to blame for the incident in "Persona" and "Gemini". After they've realized their mistakes, they shouldn't hold a grudge against each other IMO. Making up and trusting each other (even if they both know that their relationship may not work in the future) is the least that they could have done.
                      Last edited by minerva73; 05-13-2008, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Get rid of the crutch chloe and ill be happy.
                        chloe is useless.

Comment

Lana hasn't been the same since she split up with Lex. He changed her into a female version of himself. One of the things that attracted Clark to her (and maybe her fans as well) was the "innocence" factor. That's long gone.
                          -M-

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kyogre
                          Get rid of the crutch chloe and ill be happy.
                          chloe is useless.
                          CHLOE is useless?!!? lol She actually HELPS Clark. Lana keeps Clark a prisoner of his own feelings. She holds him back.
                          -M-
                          Last edited by MBrittan; 05-19-2008, 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Awsumdave
                            you miss Lana, I miss Pete. On the other hand I hope Lana dies
                            She should have been killed off a long time ago.

Comment

What Lana dies?

Aww, just wishful thinking.

Dang it!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡