No announcement yet.

what will the device tell Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will the device tell Lex?

I have read the spoilers but already forgetten what they said and I won't read them again so it is all a surprise when I watch the season finale.

I just wondered - what will the device tell Lex? From the ending of this episode it seems like it is revealing a location - the location of the FOS. I am thinking maybe that's all the device will reveal. I don't think the device will tell Lex who the traveller is. What do you reckon?

im pretty sure it told him where the FOS is

Comment

it told him where the FOS is, I bet when he gets there, when the device is connected with something from the fortress, it will turn into the thing that controls Clark.

Comment

That was a pretty sweet special effect when it made the globe and showed where the fortress is

Comment

I wonder if the orb will be talked about in the season 8 premiere or if it like Lex will disappear and not be seen again.

Comment

^ thats what I think will happen. they wont explain it just find an easy way to avoid it like the cop-out of the witch storyline after Genevieve teague died.

Comment

Dumbest item in Smallville history!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎