No announcement yet.

Doomsday= davis bloome?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
    Lois is not supposed to have feelings for him, Davis is supposed to have feelings for her.
    doomsday has lovey dovey feelings?

i know he's human in smallville, but i can't stop getting images of a king kong scenario

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel
      It looks like we're getting a Smallville version of "The Incredible Hulk".
      And the worst part is....we got that to some extent in "Nocturne".

Comment

DAVIS BLOOME
        DOOMS(D)A(Y)

P.S.: If you put the I below the V, you get a Y.

DAVIS BLOOME
        DOOMS(D)AY

(I don't know where we could get the D from.)

Comment

and your tryin to prove its true why?

Comment

Originally posted by wallyK
            This is the side of Doomsday that fans have been waiting to see!
            Are you the one who told tptb to make doomsday a human?? I bet you work for the cw don't you and your probablly also the one who thought it would be great to turn hero into strideville.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by minerva73
            And the worst part is....we got that to some extent in "Nocturne".
            I would prefer the return of the guy from nocturne to them bringing in a bartender and turning him into a very badly done hulk rip-off that I refuse to acknowledge as doomsday.
            Last edited by krpto; 05-11-2008, 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I sure hope not... Doomsday as bartender? What is he going to do? Serve Clark Kryptonite-beer??? How stupid can the show get?

Comment

[quote=krpto;3781653]Are you the one who told tptb to make doomsday a human?? I bet you work for the cw don't you and your probablly also the one who thought it would be great to turn hero into strideville.

i work for the CW. and i am here to make you hate superman. happy now? ps.. buy stride guys!!.. it lasts rediciously long time. buy a new pack! its kryptonite free..
                Last edited by DeadPool1981; 05-16-2008, 04:57 AM. Reason: grammar and spelling.

Comment

I just hope he is good looking and very tall and strong with big muscles.

Comment

This disappoints me so much... where's my merciless, brainless, bonny, intern organless monster?

Damn u SV!!! you can't go on without stupid, pointless romances and destroying-- I mean "reshaping" classic mythos milestone characters...

*goes to a corner to sulk*

Comment

reshaping

how politically correct...

it's more like chewing it up, spitting it out and then stomping on it, and expecting it to come out the same shape

Comment

If they make this guy anybody's love interest at all, I actually would rather see it be Kara than Lois. Reason being, huge irony-she would be dating the very person that will become the monster that will seem to kill her cousin in the future. And will give Kara something to deal with, outside of rehashing of the Jimmy/Kara brief flirtation. Not that I like love interests but it would be something different than just giving Lois a failed romance arc each season, which is getting old.

Comment

ill leave my judgement til i see it but it can go either way. There is no room for error.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                            If they make this guy anybody's love interest at all, I actually would rather see it be Kara than Lois. Reason being, huge irony-she would be dating the very person that will become the monster that will seem to kill her cousin in the future. And will give Kara something to deal with, outside of rehashing of the Jimmy/Kara brief flirtation. Not that I like love interests but it would be something different than just giving Lois a failed romance arc each season, which is getting old.
                            i'd agree, but i so dislike Kara, and it'd end up being a bit like her and lex really... i don't wanna see her frown face...

Comment

Just caught this... could be an anagram.

DAVIS BLOOME = VISABLE DOOM

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎