Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win the final battle CK vs LL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference between little girls and Big Girls who don't cry....Sorry for the "little girl" reference. I'll correct myself. I should have said, during this confrontation, Clark better act like a damn Hero and not be "squeamish like a little, snot-nosed brat in diapers."

Comment

Originally posted by susangail
      I like the idea of implanting false memories rather than a full memory wipe. Lex could still know who Clark is and where they've been history-wise but eventually discount any notion that Clark had special abilities.
      Ok. Also, make Lex unable to distinguish which memories are real and which ones are not. Keep him guessing. Keeps Clark on his toes as well.

Comment

Clark will win, obviously, and Lex will remember everything but because of friendship, he'll protect CK's secret.

Comment

You really think Lex will do something good for Clark without getting something in return? You have more faith in Lex than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
            Clark will win, obviously, and Lex will remember everything but because of friendship, he'll protect CK's secret.
            IMO, there is no friendship at all between them anymore. I do believe there was something "friendship-ly" in season 1, but that's a looooong time ago and too much bad things has happened between them.

Do you really think, that there is still somekind of a friendship there???

Comment

Originally posted by Yasise
              IMO, there is no friendship at all between them anymore. I do believe there was something "friendship-ly" in season 1, but that's a looooong time ago and too much bad things has happened between them.

Do you really think, that there is still somekind of a friendship there???
              Yeah. The frienship was getting shaky in season four, and in season five they stopped being friends. Season six they started hating each other, and now in season 7 they're flat out enemies. Their friendship was doomed since the season 3 finale.

Comment

Clark Aka Superman of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
                  . . . and Lex will remember everything but because of friendship, he'll protect CK's secret.
                  You are smoking something really good.

What if Fine interupts the Clex fortress scene and they have to work together to beat Fine and what if in doing so, Lex get's hurt with a head injury and ends up in a coma. After a long-time coma he can't trust what little memories he has, that could be fun.

Comment

Lex will lose the contest and most all memory regarding the Traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveS
                      Lex will lose the contest and most all memory regarding the Traveler.
                      Well. Lex seems to be winning so far...

Comment

If Lex forgets everything... that will simply be lazy writing... It will dumb this show down to such a pathetic level that I can't imagine who would continue to watch. This would be at least the 3rd time they've wiped Lex's memories. MR and Lex both deserve better than that, and so do we as the audiance.

Comment

Memory erasing is soooo yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎