Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The book Chloe was reading when Jimmy walked in . . .

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri-El
    OK I just got back from Borders, and I found the book. It's not what I thought it was going to be about. The title IMO is a little misleading. It was kinda like about epidemics and reasons why trends happen and such. I thought it was going to be more along the lines of what "The Secret" was about, positive thinking and stuff.
    "The Tipping Point is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire" - from the back cover.

Perhaps it's a hint that Clark will accept the idea that he is Superman, and it will spread like wildfire.

Comment

The Tipping Point

I noticed the title of the book she was reading as well. I'm glad to see it wasn't something political. I think the title simply reflects the plot line, especially in regards to the Lex character and also of Clark reaching his.

One of the things I like best about this show is the absence of politics - I'm so tired of shows that are constantly making such overtly blatant political statements with their shows. I find it insulting, especially when they make no attempt to present both sides in a fair-minded way.

Comment

Ne1 know what the book is about?

~H

Comment

Originally posted by disciples of zod
          Ne1 know what the book is about?
          Wiki's entry on it

Comment

Originally posted by QueenOfCups
            I noticed the title of the book she was reading as well. I'm glad to see it wasn't something political. I think the title simply reflects the plot line, especially in regards to the Lex character and also of Clark reaching his.

One of the things I like best about this show is the absence of politics - I'm so tired of shows that are constantly making such overtly blatant political statements with their shows. I find it insulting, especially when they make no attempt to present both sides in a fair-minded way.
            Oh yes, I definitely agree.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎