The worst possible Smallville ending?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha, Hamlet ending :P

Comment

• Lara wakes up in bed with a strange look on her face. Jor El comes out of the shower, sees the confused look on her face and asks what's wrong. Lara says, "Honey, I just had the strangest dream!"

Cue Dallas theme song.
      Last edited by Exedore; 03-12-2010, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• The fortress wipes everyone's knowledge of CK, he shows himself as superman, and starts as an anonymous Clark that nobody knows, including Oliver, Chloe, Lois, Lex or Lana. Basically making all of the last 10 years a bad dream, and resetting the world to just before the first Superman movie.

Comment

• Chloe turns into Lois and Clark turns into Oliver and Oliver turns into Shelby, Lois, who turns into Lana, runs off with Zod, who turns into Clark

Comment

• Clark becomes Superman-Prime! Clark from another universe shows up and becomes the real Superman.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Caped Crusader
              Clark becomes Superman-Prime! Clark from another universe shows up and becomes the real Superman.
              That wouldn't be worse than the options the poll gives. I'd rather the show end with Clark & co in a snowglobe and the whole show turn out to be one long Mxyzptlk story than to see Clana again or the ridiculous Chlois theory come to fruition.

Comment

• Originally posted by CloisShipper
                Chloe turns into Lois and Clark turns into Oliver and Oliver turns into Shelby, Lois, who turns into Lana, runs off with Zod, who turns into Clark

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

I had to go with "Clark kills Lex" I mean as much as I can't stand Clana, and as ridiculous as "Chlois" may be and has depressing as Lex killing Clark would be, I would take all of those things before they completely destroy Superman's character and make him a murderer. If that happened then I would have to go find some cheap-as-Smallville-kryptonite way to mindwipe myself from ever remembering Smallville.

Anyway, none of those things will ever happen, so I can continue to enjoy Smallville
                Last edited by Terrific_T; 03-13-2010, 12:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrific_T
                  I had to go with "Clark kills Lex" I mean as much as I can't stand Clana, and as ridiculous as "Chlois" may be and has depressing as Lex killing Clark would be, I would take all of those things before they completely destroy Superman's character and make him a murderer. If that happened then I would have to go find some cheap-as-Smallville-kryptonite way to mindwipe myself from ever remembering Smallville.
                  I think I would rather have Clark decapitate Lex and piss down the stump than see them validate Clana or Chlois.
                  Last edited by utguardian; 03-13-2010, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• that clark has actually been "bizzaro" for the past two seasons! and the ghost of lex luther is now possessing shelby.......shelby/luther gets hold of some kryptonite and bites the real clark and clark gets rabies and dies

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

oliver goes broke and looses all his money, so chloe cant pay rent for the tower, so they start having the meeting in clarks barn......clark falls behind on rent so he asks all the JLA members for donations...but they refuse.....so now the meetings take place in the alley behind the Talon
                    Last edited by general zod fan; 03-15-2010, 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• how can Lex kills Clark and Clark kills Lex be the worst possible endings?
                      sounds like the best if you ask me

Comment

• In a word: Mindwipe!

Comment

• Lana changes her name to Diana and becomes Wonder Woman. Chloe turns out to be the real supergirl. And Clark turns out to be superman.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎