No announcement yet.

Lex in front of the clock, Awesome MOMENT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lex in front of the clock, Awesome MOMENT

That whole bit about him staring at the clock facing the camera, as the camera slowly panned up close. All I could think at that moment was how much I'm going to miss seeing Michael in this series, his portrayal of a young Lex Luthor is by far the best in any form of media regarding Superman and Lex Luthor.

HATS OFF YOU TO MICHAEL, CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL YOUR SUCCESS WITH SMALLVILLE, AND FOR YOUR EXCELLENT WORK IN GIVING LEX LUTHOR REAL DEPTH OF CHARACTER AND MAKING HIM BELIEVABLE!!!!!!

Originally posted by Leviathan
    That whole bit about him staring at the clock facing the camera, as the camera slowly panned up close. All I could think at that moment was how much I'm going to miss seeing Michael in this series, his portrayal of a young Lex Luthor is by far the best in any form of media regarding Superman and Lex Luthor.

HATS OFF YOU TO MICHAEL, CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL YOUR SUCCESS WITH SMALLVILLE, AND FOR YOUR EXCELLENT WORK IN GIVING LEX LUTHOR REAL DEPTH OF CHARACTER AND MAKING HIM BELIEVABLE!!!!!!
    I totally agree!

Michael was on fire in this episode. Even though, Lex is supposed to be the "villain", Michael brings such humanness to the character that many a time, I find myself cheering Lex on. Michael superbly conveyed Lex's pain & suffering and his drive to find the truth. I felt such commiseration for Lex that I was thrilled when he discovered the Kryptonian "Magic 8 Ball" that will lead him to the FOS.

Comment

Michael alone has made the past few episodes great.

They really should have ended Smallville this season.

Comment

The clock scene was the best of the episode.

Comment

I honestly agree. that was a great moment for Lex!

Comment

MR has hands down been the breakout star of this entire series.

He will be sorely missed in Season 8. His acting brings a credibility only rivaled by the vets like Glover Schneider and O'Toole.

Comment

We should have a union strike against MR and demand him to come back full time on season 8!!

Comment

Michael RosenBomb Amazing!

The clock scene also got to me, it shows how much I'm going to miss Lex as a amazing character and his ability to make ever scene perfect even though the plot lines can be way off at times. MR has the capability to capture the audience and just astound them at times. I'm am truly going to miss him in the show. There will be no replacement for him. Kudos for his talent and work! SV fans should give him great gratitude! Gonna miss you big time. Michael Rosenbaum is the Bomb! And he has made a fine blast for the series...lol
                Again thank you MR for the good and of course the bad!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton

I was actually thinking the same think, well we'll see what happens...
                Last edited by MetropolisGirl4SV; 05-08-2008, 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

seriously, i dont care what anyone says. A show is only as good as its villain and MR shows that this show may not be possible without him.

Comment

I love smallville, I always have, but without michael, the new villians might be a tad chessy in comparison.

Comment

I wish they had given Lionel (and John Glover) as grand a send off as they seem to be doing for Lex (and Michael Rosenbaum).

Comment

That was the best scene ever...Michael pulled his best..I don't know how Smallville can be the same with him gone. I hope he realizes he as much as Tom has made the show what it is..And no one ever can do a better Lex Luthor....I LOVE MICHAEL!!

Comment

That scene was so iconic. The way it was shot was amazing too. Very great job to everyone involved. Michael really has given us the truest and best representation of Lex Luthor, not a caricature of evil, but a conflicted man who lets his darkness consume him in his quest to find order in the midst of chaos and trauma.

Very beautiful scene. Cinematic. Epic. Pure Lex Luthor.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton

These last 5 (okay, let's say 4 because of Sleeper) episodes may have been how AlMiles had intended to end the series if Season 7 had been the last. It would have made a good end point.

Comment

I thought it was an excellent scene as well. We'll be missing a lot when Michael leaves the show. His acting and the directing of this scene was phenomenal. Whew, fans self...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎