Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    dr quinn medice zombie lol

side note- dr quinn = mrs teage dean = jason teague
    heh. yeah when he said that I wondered if Jensen didn't throw that in in a shout out to Jane Seymour.

Originally posted by Luv4PhilCollins729
    Teri, if you read this, it wasn’t that bad was it?
    Let's put it this way...I watched most of the episode with my fingers over my eyes! Ew! Gross, gross, gross! I almost wished I was watching it with someone so I could ask "is it over yet?" during the gross stuff. The eye scene and the maggots and the liver falling out and...ick!

This was a good episode and I did enjoy the lengths that Sam was willing to go to save Dean as much as I enjoyed Dean drawing the line at a point. It would have been better if we hadn't had to deal with all the Bela crap (am I evil for being happy she got eaten by Hellhounds, metaphorially speaking?). Her having made the deal was an interesting twist i admit but mostly i was just "ok, can we get back to the story, please?!"

I did like how they buried the doctor alive (and how it turned out to be one of Papa Winchester's old hunts. It's been a while since we've seen John's journal.). Very cool.

But honestly, the best part, for me was Sam driving (an SUV? Sammy, not very environmentally helpful of you!) and going in and saving that girl. Also, the Sam and dean moment when Dean was going to go after Bela and Sam wanted to stay. That was classic. Dean was so obivously sure that Sam was gonna cave and Sam was being his stubborn self.

So yeah, a good penultimate episode that was just marred (for me) by Bela.

As for next week's...I know a spoiler or two so when i saw those scenes I wasn't too surprised.

But did anyone else have deja vu at the scene where Sam is holding Dean? It is almost exactly like when Sam was holding Dean's dead body in Mystery Spot (on wednesday, when he 'really' died). Niiiiiiiiiiice.

Comment

ya lol. or if jensen didnt throw in that line i bet there may have been somethinhg said behind the scenes about the connection lol. i love little lines like that that are connected to something else the actor was in lol. even tho it may have not ment to be that way. they could have easily went with a greys anotomy (think thats the show) refrence and instead of slicey mchackey they could have said dr. mchackey like dr mcdreamy.

well thats what makes the show so good is when u have to cover ur eyes. it shows the show is doing its job. this was like one of the first episodes that freaked me out with the melon baller eye thing. like it got so close to his eye it was like ewww ewwwwwww ewwwwww. the maggots didnt bother me. i dont know why but it looked a bit fake as someone just threw the maggots on there not as if the maggots were burrowing thru the flesh. but i guess based on the storyline of the maggots it was the way it should be. it was funny with the maggot talk while dean eating lol.

Comment

ya lol. or if jensen didnt throw in that line i bet there may have been somethinhg said behind the scenes about the connection lol. i love little lines like that that are connected to something else the actor was in lol. even tho it may have not ment to be that way. they could have easily went with a greys anotomy (think thats the show) refrence and instead of slicey mchackey they could have said dr. mchackey like dr mcdreamy.
        I thought the same thing! I love it when they throw in that sort of stuff. And yeah, but if they had used a Grey's line then people would think it was an homage to JDM. LOL

well thats what makes the show so good is when u have to cover ur eyes. it shows the show is doing its job. it was funny with the maggot talk while dean eating lol.
        Yeah, Kripke would be thrilled that he grossed me out, I'm sure! He loves that crap. The gross and scary factor are what kept me away from this show for a long time but eventually I just had to watch. I'm glad we don't have that sort of thing on a regular basis though.

And it was funny when Dean went back to eating "I just can't stay mad at you, baby".
        hee.

Comment

o ya a JDM refrence would have been good to lol.

i wish we had more grossness lol.

Comment

I didn't think the show was that nasty this time but it was def cringe worthy and I like that about the show - it has a nice blend of scary and funny so the scary things aren't that scary and you can kinda roll with it

hehehee.....superhippie - nice avi

Comment

ya this episode did have the cringe factor.

thanks. made it a year ago and the year has come full cirfcle so its needed now lol.

Comment

i wish we had more grossness lol.
                I wish we had more grossness too, I’d love to see more episodes like this one. I can’t believe that they were able to go as far as they did, I mean with the beating heart. I'm surprised no one put a kibosh on that. This episode has to rank in my top 5 favorites, maybe even in the top 3. I agree with Ginx, awesome avi. How do you make something like that?

Comment

ya i think maybe as long as they dont show the actual slice and dice and only show the inners its fine. also i guess they are allowed to go far a certian amount of episodes and cut back on the grossness in others. maybe they have a gore budget lol. other shows can get just as gory. like the crime shows and ncis and law and order. sometimes they just have open bodies in the morgue being autopsied in the background or body parts laying around. i think they would have gone too far tho if they actually had the eyeball poped out and shown it hapen. still freaks me out lol.

thanks. i use photoshop for my fan art stuff. i think some other people might use fireworks or a special version of paint for their stuff. im really addicted to photoshop lol. i have fan art sections in the creative sections in supernatural and smallville. this avatar was like the first main thing i relly did when i started photoshop back in october or november i think it was.

Comment

That would’ve been just awesome to see his eyeball pop out, I would love it. It would’ve been great for me but suck for Sammy.

I wish I could make something like that but I’m not too good with all that kinda stuff. I’m just surprised that I can work my iPod.

Comment

I thought I'd share this:
                      I have a friend on another board who told me that watching the "eye scooper" scene was very difficult for her because she has had multiple eye surgeries and even had to have one eye removed and a prosthetic put in to replace it.
                      She said that in all her years of watching SPN this was the first time she had to look away (because it was so personal).

Wow, huh?

Comment

I feel really bad now for wanting to see something so sick and twisted. I never thought about those unfortunate people who had to have that really happen to them. I’m not a bad person or anything, I just wasn't thinking about those people's feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                          I thought I'd share this:
                          I have a friend on another board who told me that watching the "eye scooper" scene was very difficult for her because she has had multiple eye surgeries and even had to have one eye removed and a prosthetic put in to replace it.
                          She said that in all her years of watching SPN this was the first time she had to look away (because it was so personal).

Wow, huh?
                          Wow, that must have really sucked. Hope she wasn't too upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Luv4PhilCollins729
                            I feel really bad now for wanting to see something so sick and twisted. I never thought about those unfortunate people who had to have that really happen to them. I’m not a bad person or anything, I just wasn't thinking about those people's feelings.
                            Yeah, I hadn't thought of how someone who might had had eye surgery would feel either until she posted that on the other board. But you're not a bad person at all. The eye thing is so rare (even she said that no on else had commented on it that she knew of).

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                            Wow, that must have really sucked. Hope she wasn't too upset.
                            Well, she said she couldn't watch the scene at all it upset her so much but she understood why Kripke put it in there, if you will.

But yeah, it kinda makes you think huh?

Comment

This episode was ok.Liked the plot.But having bella back was the worst idea and if thinking about the season finale this episode was a major filler.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎