Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

How I Met Your Mother (CBS)

wow I was so not intending to watch this show, but I am glad that I did, this show isn't that bad, and its on Monday great timeslot for my TV Schedule.

So did anyone else catch it? what did you think of it?
    Last edited by Mysticlies; 09-19-2005 at 06:00 PM.

Liked it but it comes on the same time as Kitchen Confidential, which Nick Brendan stars in GRRR ARRRG

KryptonSite Moderator NewAgeJesus's Avatar
    I didn't see it, but if you say it's good, i might check it out. I don't watch anything on monday nights... So...

KryptonSite Moderator yellowqueen22's Avatar
    Los Angeles, Toronto or Other International Locati
    It was cute enough... but I'm really not a big fan of sitcoms... I'll keep watching in support of Alyson... but if it doesn't grab me soon... I'm outta here.

Don't take this as a negative review... I just really have a hard time getting into sitcoms... the only one I've watched in the past decade is Friends.

KryptonSite Moderator NewAgeJesus's Avatar
    I tend to watch loads of sitcoms. They pass the time, and are usually good for a few laughs.

I thought this one was alright, i'll probably forget to keep watching it though.

Hi, Have You Met Ted?

Settling In
    I saw parts of it last night, was trying to watch it as well as the NBC show Surface. Of what I was able to watch, I thought it was alright, the Doogie Houser guy was funny. But since I got Monday night classes I probably wont be able to watch this show again until the semester is over in December. The reason I saw it last night was cause my class got canceled due to Rita.

Hmm, it's ok. It had some funny moments but I don't see how they're going to fill an entire show with the story of how one guy met the mother of his children. Maybe I'll tune in some more in the future to see were it's going. Hannigan was great, as always btw.

I didn't really find it to be a rip-off of friends...while it does have some minor similarties, I don't think its that major, anyway its funny and works for me.

K... I'm glad I gave it another shot... a lot funnier this time. Alyson is all cutesy again. I love that "Have You Met Ted?" is a running gag? Not sure I love the show... but the second episode did improve to the first.

i really like this show. i think it is funny. i usually forget to watch it tho b./c i dont watch much tv but this is good

Banned
    Great show, I think it's really funny and Barney is hilarious every week.

I'm actually enjoying the show, which is surprising since I generally can't stand sitcoms. But I can't help loving Alyson Hannigan... and the characters of Barney & Ted are really loveable.

this show is sweetness....Ted is so funny and I love all the other characters too

Forum Regular 18th Floor Balcony's Avatar
    Not where I want to be... but I will be there soon.
    This, all respect to My Name is Earl and Everybody Hates Chris, which are both OUTSTANDING new comedies, might be my favorite new show of the year...

You want every single one of the characters to win... they all come off as likable.. the show is well written and all of the actors do a great job.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast