Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof! Without Chloe's help Clark grows a brain.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalista
    How does Chloe do everything for Clark? Clark does think for himself and I have just provided a few of the many examples from the show proving this.
    I agree ... but we could post pages and pages of examples, it seems it wouldnīt be enough .... and the same arguments will start over again, and again, and again ....

Comment

Originally posted by RedKRules
      I agree ... but we could post pages and pages of examples, it seems it wouldnīt be enough .... and the same arguments will start over again, and again, and again ....
      ...yes I can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine316
        As it has been proven Clark has a brain and uses it from time to time. But the fact remains the only way Chloe is useful on the show is to do his thinking for him. If Clark was independent there is no reason to write Chloe into the show. The writers are kind of stuck there. Without Clark, Chloe serves no purpose on the show. Sad.
        sooo far off ...... but again is that a fact or opinion?

Comment

clark can dress himself without Chloe's help too

Lois Lane - "well done"

he's a big boy now.

Chloe fans can deny it all they want, but clark kent actually grows up in this episode and starts to resemble his future self, and he did this when he couldnt run to chloe for help. He did it himself and with Lois Lane

Its no coincidence that chloe & Lana aren't the main factors in an episode where Clark finally grows up

These two women will not be in his future and so its subtly telling you that if clark wants to move on he's gotta stop leaning on lana and Chloe all the time they are his past, Smallville is his past, Lois Lane, Jimmy, Kara Lex and metropolis are his greater calling in life

no chloe in sightm no lana in sight during an episode based in the future..its enough of a hint.

ditch the drags
          Last edited by DontCha; 05-06-2008, 07:38 AM.

Comment

sooo far off ...... but again is that a fact or opinion?
            Opinion.

Comment

and the statement "So far off" is also an opinion kalista, remember that, its not a fact

Comment

Originally posted by DontCha
                and the statement "So far off" is also an opinion kalista, remember that, its not a fact
                Isnīt everything posted here ????

Comment

Some things are opinion, some things are fact. The transcripts are fact and the facts show that Clark can and does think for himself.

Comment

well you can totally disagree with someone and be totally okay with the rules as long as you phrase it.

like......
                    Person A: "I think the moon is made of chocolate".
                    Person B: "In my opinion or (IMHO), you are totally so far off".

Because we all know the moon is made of cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine316
                      As it has been proven Clark has a brain and uses it from time to time. But the fact remains the only way Chloe is useful on the show is to do his thinking for him. If Clark was independent there is no reason to write Chloe into the show. The writers are kind of stuck there. Without Clark, Chloe serves no purpose on the show. Sad.
                      I still think they can use Chloe anytime Clark has personal issues(taking over for Ma and Pa Kent) but anytime he has to solve a crime or beat a bad guy have him be a bit more independent

Comment

yes and no

if someone says clark is wearing red in that scene thatsa fact not an opinion

Comment

I think Clark has a BRAIN and can think for himself ..... but hey thatīs me right !! ... gotta give him some credit, after all ..... he has saved a lot of people, that counts doesnīt it?? ....as much as distracted he is sometimes, in the end he always saves the day ..... GO Clark Kent !!
                          I agree with you 100%!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DontCha
                            Its no coincidence that chloe & Lana aren't the main factors in an episode where Clark finally grows up
                            Good point there.

I like Chloe, but I think her character has served its purpose on the show. I wish they'll give her a good send off that will start a friendship between Clark and Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Este
                              Good point there.

I like Chloe, but I think her character has served its purpose on the show. I wish they'll give her a good send off that will start a friendship between Clark and Jimmy.
                              Yes and we all know Clark is in need of a good male friend to talk too.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kalista;3770102]How does Chloe do everything for Clark? Clark does think for himself and I have just provided a few of the many examples from the show proving this.

Are we watching the same show? because since season 5 Chloe clearely stepped up from her reporter job to the sidekick.More and more,she became the hero instead of Clark.Don't deny it.Clark never does anything without using her computer skills,she does all the investigations and the researches alone and she gives the infos to Clark who just has to run there and beat some bad guys up and that's it.It's extremely hurtfull for the future superman's image to be reduce to that point.

Chloe could beat up the bad guys?

Did you ever notice some of the weapons and gadgets that Chloe carries in her car?She can blow up Metropolis if she wants.By the way,if Lana is capable to beat guys up,Chloe certenely can,don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎