Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sherrif Nancy/ Camille Mitchell's cameo appearance....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butterfly effect, everything after the meteor shower, since the Kents didn't find Kal-El, and the Luthors did find Kara was a blank slate.

Originally posted by MozartRequiem
    She didn't die due to Clark, though, did she? That confused me a bit. It was Lex's fault. The ship that landed, he stole it, and then that guy who saw it all went crazy, and tried to get Lex to admit that he stole the ship, but he wouldn't, and the guy killed Adams because of it.

I suppose if Clark wasn't on earth, the aliens wouldn't have been either? Because they were there to look for him? I dunno. Seemed a little off....if someone can explain this to me, it'd be much appreciated, and also, if Clark didn't land on earth, but meteor freaks still existed, wouldn't everyone in SV be dead?

Comment

Originally posted by MozartRequiem
      I suppose if Clark wasn't on earth, the aliens wouldn't have been either? Because they were there to look for him? I dunno. Seemed a little off....if someone can explain this to me, it'd be much appreciated, and also, if Clark didn't land on earth, but meteor freaks still existed, wouldn't everyone in SV be dead?
      Didn't the aliens come with Brainiac during the second meteor shower? That was the whole Zod plot which, as we saw last night, succeeded without Clark's intervention. Lex became the vessel for Zod and was about to annihilate the world and repopulate it with Kara. I guess Lex and Kara were Zod's Plan B since Brainiac (under Zod's orders?) was able to stop baby Kal-el from landing on Earth.

I have no explanation for the meteor freaks. The cast should be dead 10 times over at the hands of the meteor-infected without Clark there to save them.

Comment

I liked seeing her back too. I was shocked and surprised when I saw her.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
          I know, I'll never forget it.... "Well ain't that a mother........"

Wow I forgot about that line.

I absolutely loved her as the sheriff, and I was happy to see her back on SV in this epi. Her line delivery is right on.

Comment

Loved that they brought her back if only for a short bit.

Maybe her long lost twin sister could get elected sheriff in S8.

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick
              Didn't the aliens come with Brainiac during the second meteor shower? That was the whole Zod plot which, as we saw last night, succeeded without Clark's intervention. Lex became the vessel for Zod and was about to annihilate the world and repopulate it with Kara. I guess Lex and Kara were Zod's Plan B since Brainiac (under Zod's orders?) was able to stop baby Kal-el from landing on Earth.

I have no explanation for the meteor freaks. The cast should be dead 10 times over at the hands of the meteor-infected without Clark there to save them.
              I thought Brainiac said that Lex was still going to be the vessel, as in he wasn't yet. Lex saved the world from meteor freaks, that what got him elected to office.

Comment

I was very surprised and happy to see her. I enjoyed her on the show, and I always liked her dad, too (Cameron Mitchell).

Comment

I hate that b.......

Comment

^Liar^

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey
                      Loved that they brought her back if only for a short bit.

Maybe her long lost twin sister could get elected sheriff in S8.
                      They did that with one of the characters on Scrubs, though it'd look too hokey in a dramatic series like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                        I absolutely loved her as the sheriff, and I was happy to see her back on SV in this epi. Her line delivery is right on.
                        I agree.
                        To me, shes the female James Marsters of SV; as in when i watch her, my attention span doesn't wander at all. I thought she was a great character, i was well angry when they killed her off.

Comment

I hate Sherrif Nancy. She is annoying and can not act.

Comment

The most boring part of a great episode. She is a total waste of oxygen. Those minutes of screentime could have been used for something else more interesting.

Comment

I though her little cameo in the alternate universe was neat and a nice change to Smallville.

Comment

^^^I agree. Why not include characters from SV in an alternate part in an alternate universe? It's a nice bit of nostalgia.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎