No announcement yet.

Favorite scene of Apocalypse?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twitch
    I wouldn't say it's my favorite hairstyle for Chloe ever, I really liked her hair in season 5, but yes she did look really beautiful in the AU. Happy too, she was glowing.
    I'm thinking back to Season 5 and drawing a blank except for how Chloe looked in Vessel. Yeah, she looked pretty good there.
    But yeah, i agree she did look very happy, didn't she? It almost made me sad, thinking about how happy Chloe was in a world where she wasn't pining for Clark.

Comment

Clark with suit & glasses.It was my favorite moment in a long time.Hey,that's CK!!!Where have you been?I was wondering when you will show up?He looked so stylished and sexy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.White
        Word. It was something I have been waiting to see for sometime and thought I would never see it on this show. Clark wearing the glasses.
        Clark really did look good with the pair of glasses on his face. I like his suits and the glasses.

My favorite scene has to be the CLOIS scene. It's lovely!

Please give me more of CLOIS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoisKent2006
          My favorite scene has to be the CLOIS scene. It's lovely!

Please give me more of CLOIS!!!!!!!!!
          Also for me !! Il love the Clois Scene !!

Comment

gotta be the glasses and the attempted peak... i fell in love with clois on smallville at that moment

Comment

I enjoyed all the Clark/Lois scenes, but my favourite is the last one at the Daily Planet. That scene, and the contrast with scenes in the AU, spoke volumes about their relationship.

Comment

clois scene, Clark, Kara, and Brainiac fight on Krypton and Lex shoots Clark and Kara

I really love this episode

Comment

I could watch Lois rescue over and over again.

Comment

I said Clark putting on the tie and glasses but Lois sneaking a look at Clark was pretty great too!!

Comment

Clark rescues Lois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quite a few scenes I really liked. Clark donning the glasses was cool because he really does look the part. Also, Clark meeting baby Kal-el was good because he even takes a brief moment to look in wonderment. I have to say though that Clark's determination to rescue Lois, and ALL the Clois scenes in this episode were gold.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎