Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight's CLOIS scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chlois should be here to stay. I'm sick of all the clana angst(6 years+!!) . When a beautiful woman asks you out for a drink, they usually don't just want to 'talk'. I speak from experience here!

Comment

I LOVED all the Clois scenes! One of the reasons this episode was so good in my opinion, they really clicked in every scene, Tom did a really good job in directing them, and the whole episode for that matter. He needs to direct more often.

Tough to choose but I think the last scene was probably my favorite, I thought it was very sweet of Lois to take him out for a drink and drown their sorrows as she put it. You can tell they're becoming closer as friends and hopefully that friendship continues to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
        I LOVED all the Clois scenes! One of the reasons this episode was so good in my opinion, they really clicked in every scene, Tom did a really good job in directing them, and the whole episode for that matter. He needs to direct more often.

Tough to choose but I think the last scene was probably my favorite, I thought it was very sweet of Lois to take him out for a drink and drown their sorrows as she put it. You can tell they're becoming closer as friends and hopefully that friendship continues to grow.
        Well said Scott! I cannot pick just one Clois scene, I loved them all.

And I agree...they are becoming closer and even better friends.

Comment

i nearly had a stoke, this episode was off the chain. all the clois moments and then clark wearing his glasses and a suit it was just too great for words.

Comment

Love it and the last scene **bunch of smiles**

Comment

My Clois heart went total SQUEEEE tonight. I loved every single Clois scene!
              I got a couple of flashbacks to the first couple of episodes from Season four during the apartment scene. And Lois's total acceptance of Clark's powers (even not knowing he's an alien), *sigh*. I don't want full blown Clois, but I love anvils like this.

Comment

In the alternate universe Clark saved Lois

In our universe Lois was there for Clark

And in both universes Clark doesnt end up with Lana

Comment

I think Clark saying "You're a good friend, Lois" in that particular aww-goodboy-paternal manner meant that the drink was not supposed to be in any way romantic.

It's just for the fans of the future pairing to giggle over. And some SVClois friendship development. They've been friends, but it was always their little secret, all wrapped up in bickering denial. Now, they have some accumulated friendship history and are making a more conscious, self-aware effort to maintain their friendship. A part of that greater effort is IMO because Lois is out of his house --and with Martha gone, out of Kent affairs. So, any contact btwn them pretty much has to be deliberate and I think they know they like each other enough to try to still be around.

I liked the gentle teasing in the end (gibe about Clark's drivers' license) and the shot of TW's tall slouching figure and Lois' going off together, ambling amiably into a hazy next step.

Comment

They were cute scenes, it's good that they are building on their friendship. Now, they just need to include Jimmy more.

Comment

I loved all of the Clois scenes. They were a lot of fun. In the AU Lana was happily married with two kids so a little flirting was fun!

In the real world I felt that Clark's whole motivation was Lana. From the beginning with her picture to the conversation with Kara at the end until finally he's investigating the brain on Lois' computer at the DP.

Lois is motivated by friendship. She wants to be a good friend to Clark the way he was for her in Siren. So I didn't see anything that suggested Clark was disrespecting Lana while she's in a coma. This episode just continued to develop Lois and Clark's friendship.

Comment

Clark and Lois

I thought the scene when Lois and clark were at her apartment was kinda funny when she have him try on a suite and a pair of glasses. Not to mention given him her name tag and explain to him that if anyone ask, just say it's a typo and that is name is louis. lol. great scene!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch

Agreed. I would say that I liked the final scene the best because it had so many Iconic Clois moments, while still staying true to the SV-verse. First, we've got Lois making a comment about how Clark is always welcome to use her desktop (and we get the falling anvil about the mild manner reporter) and then we have her reference when she broke down with him in "Siren". And she doesn't let him just let her off the hook. She argues and says that she should be there for him... then the little awkward hop/arm punch when she realizes that things got too intense. All that comes full circle with Lois taking him out for a beer... giving him comfort, her way.

Perfect Clois moment.

Comment

Clois scenes all were the BEST thing of the episode, no doubts, I think Clark saw Lois in a diferent way after this, that´s why he ends chasing Lois at the end
                            very seems like the movies, great tribute to the original mythos, I guess we´ll watch more of this Clois scenes for the 8 season.

Comment

Loved it **happy dance**

Comment

Loved the big fat anvils and the Clois!
                                Their relationship is based on mutual trust and loyal friendship,that takes time to develop.
                                When Clana finally ends,they can give free rein to their attraction.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎