Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Apocalypse" - Best 18th Episode of the Series?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydra
    Actually I'm starting to change my mind. I think Truth is possibly the best one on there.
    I agree. Truth is one of my favourite episodes of Smallville. The serum, and the way it affected Chloe and her journalistic nature, carried such a threat for Clark that it made the whole episode truly suspenseful. I'm often surprised to hear people say that they don't like it, but to each their own of course.
    I loved Apocalypse too, but I think the story has its flaws and a negative effect on the integrity of Smallville's own mythology.
    Last edited by Lex Dance; 06-21-2009, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermania
      I live in the UK, so sorry for being so slow :P. I thought this was the best episode. It was great to see Clark in glasses too.

I heard a rumour Tom dislikes the glasses though. Can anyone confirm whether its true?
      Well considering he directed this episode i doubt it, if he hated them he was in a position to get rid of them. This would definitly be my favouite episode 18, it's actually one of my favourite episodes.

Comment

Yeah, but they didn't stay on him for more than a few seconds.....even in Whisper (a huge lost glasses opportunity mind you) they weren't on him consistently as he kept fiddling with them....

Comment

Apocalypse, absolutely. More than just my favorite 18th episode, it's quite possibly one my Top 3 favorite episodes of the series.

Comment

Apocalypse without a doubt. Definately one of my top five favorite episodes of the entire series. In fact, it may even be my favorite episode. I loved it.

Comment

I think this is up there with the best ever.

Comment

I voted for Apocalypse.

Comment

"Apocalypse" is definitely my favorite of the 18th episodes, though I have enjoyed some of the other one's too.

Comment

Apocalispe is awsome

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎