Collapse
No announcement yet.

George and Chloe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stand corrected, about THLois & Clark, at least, if you assume they've shown "everything" on screen. But it doesn't seem very plausible even so. Mainly because this is Smallville Clark, not any other Clark Kent, we're discussing who's had Clanaquakes and a canon history of being afraid of hurting his sexual partner with valid reason.
    Last edited by 4CHLicks; 05-07-2008, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• On the subject at hand...while this would be nothing more than WILD speculation on our part, how do you guys suppose George and Chloe would have met in the AU? And how long have they known each other?

*ponders fanfic ideas*

Comment

• Well I think she met him, while her investigations, or some important Press Conference .....where George might had worked on security duties ....
        they seem to know each other for more than a year ..... or more ..

Comment

• I think she met him while working on a story.
          Or maybe she met him while in some kind of hostage situation and of course he saved her.

Comment

• Originally posted by chlo-el
            I think she met him while working on a story.
            Or maybe she met him while in some kind of hostage situation and of course he saved her.
            interesting . . .

Comment

• I liked George he and Chloe did make a cute couple perhaps we are going to see him again in season 9.If its Allison last season maybe Chloe is going to leave town with him. It's better then let her die or work forever as Watchtower.

Comment

• He will be back in the "warrior" episode?

Comment

• ^^ [SPOILER]Apparently the actor who played George will be back... I just found out and I'm a bit excited... [/SPOILER]not sure what's going on though havent read or watch anything in like a month lol

Comment

• Rewatching season 5 now. I'll have to rewatch this season 7 gem to get sneak peak [SPOILER] at Chloe teased love interest of the ep [/SPOILER].

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎