Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kara: End scene discussion (What was going on?)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mar-El
    But then, why get some milk in the middle of the night if she wasn't herself?
    Hmmmm
    And why doesn't she use a cup? Just because Lana's not around and she and Clark are related by blood doesn't mean that she can spread her germs around...

For some reason when I rewatched that scene today, I imagined that she was pregnant. And she was going through what Lana was going through when she fell down on floors and stuff in Season 6.

Comment

Oh, that were the horrible times. Lex faking the pregnancy etc.

Anyway, like mentioned above... we didn't actually see Kara kill Brainiac.
      So I guess the Kara on Krypton that told clark Brainiac was gone in the end there... was actually Brainiac. Must have been a plan he came up with on the fly... to make Clark think he was dead, but instead using Kara.

Edit: Argh, never mind. I just recalled the milk thing... this is too confusing.
      Last edited by KrissO; 05-04-2008, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Wait a second.... I'm totally confused now... if [SPOILER]the Arctic episode description states Kara is in the phantom zone and Brainiac is impersonating her[/SPOILER] the something must be happening in the Quest episode [SPOILER]to send her there.[/SPOILER]

If Brainiac did shape shift into Kara coming back to earth, then what happened at the end of Apocalypse wouldn't make sense at all.

Maybe Brainiac just put a small amount of Kryptonite into her brain with some kind of time release mechanism. When shes in a weakened state, he'll [SPOILER]send her to the phantom zone.[/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Man of Steel
          Wait a second.... I'm totally confused now... if [SPOILER]the Arctic episode description states Kara is in the phantom zone and Brainiac is impersonating her[/SPOILER] the something must be happening in the Quest episode [SPOILER]to send her there.[/SPOILER]

If Brainiac did shape shift into Kara coming back to earth, then what happened at the end of Apocalypse wouldn't make sense at all.

Maybe Brainiac just put a small amount of Kryptonite into her brain with some kind of time release mechanism. When shes in a weakened state, he'll [SPOILER]send her to the phantom zone.[/SPOILER]
          If you watch Battlestar Galactica, there's another way this could be happening, and I'm thinking that's what TPTB are doing. [SPOILER]Kara's probably already in the phantom zone. Brainiac put her there after using her to go back in time.[/SPOILER] The Kara that came back is probably a clone. She thinks she's really Kara though, so she did think she was killing Brainiac. But, Brainiac made her and left a little bit inside her that would activate if his main self was destroyed. Eventually she'll either be coerced to recreate Brainiac, or she'll become Brainiac (thats the one I'm leaning towards since it makes bettter TV). The maniacal laugh by Brainiac back on Krypton makes so much more sense this way.

Comment

Perhaps Brainiac is lactose intolerant ;0

Seriously, though, the last scene with Kara and Clark, I was bracing myself to see them hug and then Kara's face transform like the end of Gemini...if it went all Bizarro it would have been ever more out there.

Comment

No! He knows I'd put him in a blender and hit liquefy if he did something like that! Torture the girl all you want but sex stuff is a no-no unless I'm there!

Comment

Originally posted by SOnMyChest
                what if you guys are all completely off. what if we were all way off. now check out my theory.

Kara is the traveller!
                She fights clark in the fortress.
                Lex is learning how to control her or has already started. Maybe lex does not need to forget clarks secret cause they all thought it was clark, but really kara was the traveller.

what u guys think?
                I was thinking the exact same thing, the writers may twist it all since everyone expects clark to be the traveler. i am unsure though if i want that to occur...

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                  Random migrain?
                  could be period pains... would kryptonians have period pains?... or periods for that matter... hmmm

Comment

It definitely has something to do with Brainiac.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBLUE10789
                      Lex is not controlling kara and she is not the traveler. I did find her lifting that thing curious as it looked pretty big and heavy(I think).
                      I was thinking the same thing..That thing was quite big and she held it up faily easily but she did kinda struggle to get it over her head

Comment

I guess it's not easy being hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                          could be period pains... would kryptonians have period pains?... or periods for that matter... hmmm
                          man...... what type of tampon and mydol could stop kryptonian PMS?

Comment

Lol! I think the theories so far all sound really interesting.
                            Brainiac may have done something to her, or put something in her (*okay, get your minds out of the gutter ), or she may be receiving a call from the fortress.
                            I remember Clark reacting similar to that when one of the Kryptonian crystal's was sending out a signal.

Comment

Originally posted by Poyntz
                              I felt something was stranger when Kara said to clark she willl aways be there for him or something and held his hand. it didnt really seem like her to me.
                              Yea me too

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

So kara is trapped in the zone, so who was that fighting brainaic? kara?
                              Last edited by LegendaryU2K; 05-06-2008, 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Braniac could clone himself, what if he made a copy and one of them morphed into Kara, and that copy stabbed the other one, while one went back with Clark?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎