Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kara: End scene discussion (What was going on?)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! I never thought of that...and now it's really creepy just to think about it, but yeah, maybe he downloaded it himself into Kara when she was beating him up in Krypton.

Comment

omg so that is actually brainic and not kara. you know, i think branic did say something to clark about kara being the pz or did he? but what a sec, i thought she was having a headache. i don't recall seeing her holding her stomach. remember how lionel be getting those headaches when he was possed by jor-el? i believe that's what happening to her expect i think she is possed by braniac
      Last edited by KaraClarkfan; 05-02-2008, 05:41 AM. Reason: more ideas

Comment

Yeah this "kara" is defintely braniac i have to say , but the thing i do not understand if he downloaded kara and morphed into her later.
        But where the heck did then kara went , Does brainiac have so much power that he can morph into her and send the real kara to the phantom zone ? That dosent make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton
          Ew.. Brainiac holding Clark's hand.

Brainiark!!!
          Or Krainiark. They do love their triangles on this show, no matter how twisted they may be...

Comment

About wat some1 said about kara dying in krypton, i think the whole thing couldve been a trick orchestrated by brainiac because remember that ep when there were 4 braniacs and then they all joined 2gether. Maybe braniac was the kara and the braniac in that final scene in apocalypse and plus we know that braniac can impersonate othas. i dont seee how he trapped kara in the phantom zone while he was on the floor getting smashed.
            Last edited by murderer2468; 05-02-2008, 06:11 AM.

Comment

It's a crossover. By opening the fridge Kara unleashed an extradimensional entity that is now trying to take her over psychically.

"There is no BrainIAC, only ZUUL!"

Comment

Cromartiefan's avi got me thinking...anyone else think this episode was slightly T-2ish? And Brainiac was just about as successful...maybe Robert Patrick will guest star in S8 as Brainiac and Kara's cyborg baby.

Comment

well didnt kara (braniara or karaniarc) ..say to CK back at the farm that they could go back in time and fix Lana ..and fix things ..she seemed adamant about that..and Im glad CK said No that other things might get messed up again....If she was braniac then maybe he was trying to get him to go back in time to mess things up again...who knows? Thing is that if kara died in krypton then Ck will probably go back in time to save her...I would hope so anyways...

Comment

Why would Brainiac #2 stop Brianiac #1 from killing baby Clark? So he could go back to Earth and fight Clark on more even footing? That's not efficient. Is there any reason to believe a copy of Brainiac isn't stashed inside Lana's brain?

Comment

Originally posted by SOnMyChest
                      what if you guys are all completely off. what if we were all way off. now check out my theory.

Kara is the traveller!
                      She fights clark in the fortress.
                      Lex is learning how to control her or has already started. Maybe lex does not need to forget clarks secret cause they all thought it was clark, but really kara was the traveller.

what u guys think?
                      Really, anybody who has come to Earth from Krypton could be thought to be the Traveler. Jor-El could have been the Traveler, and the Veritas society could have missed him. If a member of Veritas had somehow seen Lara-El or Zor-El (or Kara) having come to Earth in 1986, they might have believed them to be the Traveler. In the AU, we see Lionel dying having protected Kara's secret, so obviously in that reality she was believed to be the Traveler.

I think it's Clark, possibly Jor-El, but anybody who came from Krypton could have been mistaken by a Veritas member (maybe with the exception of Swann) to be The One.

In answer to the question, yes, I think BrainIAC has transferred part of himself in the blonde beauty, but no, I doubt he impregnated her.

Comment

^^^ You're right there could be copies. We didn't actually see Kara kill Braniac, so I think we will see him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital2
                          Maybe Braniac WAS the milk, and the drinking of it was what "infected" her.

In all seriousness though in regards to Kara being the Traveler..I don't nessecarly think she has to be "the traveler", it only matters that Lex thinks she is and uses the control over her that he has aquired (i'd imagine it would work on all Kryptonians, theres no reason for it to apply only to clark). Lex just assumes its her so thats who he attempts to control
                          So much for the"Milk it does a body good." ad campaign.

Comment

*Puts on the Roots- The Seed* Brainiac wasted no time at all!

Comment

No, I donīt think itīs Brainiac, but definetely he did something to Kara, gosh I hope she be ok.

Comment

brainiac clearly likes to get inside her what sane man wouldnt anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎