Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kara: End scene discussion (What was going on?)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i think it was brainiac, mainly because kara was acting strange talking with clark and she had one eyebrow arched the whole conversation, which was distracting for me

Comment

Brainiac always seem to pop up again like bad weeds doesn't he?

Comment

I think it was brainiac even on krypton, Kara would not have been able to lift that column without powers there.

Comment

Originally posted by duck466
          I think it was brainiac even on krypton, Kara would not have been able to lift that column without powers there.
          I cannot tell how heavy that thing was, but I do not think they had their powers or if they did they were mostr certainly not at full strenght because of the red sun...

Comment

She's the traveler and it was Lex trying to gain control over her.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
              She's the traveler and it was Lex trying to gain control over her.
              Clark is the Traveler, obviously shown from the trailer for "Quest," for those who doubt, and how would Lex control her, or Clark, at this moment?

Comment

Yup, it's probably Brainiac making his way out of Kara - maybe he put a piece of himself in her brain so that in case he died he'd be able to come back....again lol. I think that explains his evil smile right before Kara dropped the piece of a wall on him back on Krypton. Evil smile =you haven't seen the last of me

Comment

sooo lets say brainiac is impersonating her, he purposely foiled his mission on krypton and killed himself? idk i just want brainiac to die already

Comment

Lex is not controlling kara and she is not the traveler. I did find her lifting that thing curious as it looked pretty big and heavy(I think).

Comment

Originally posted by duck466
                      I think that she was lifting it at normal strength but that she is just more resourceful and trained than CK. I think she was struggling a bit to lift that piece of the wall but that was the only real weapon she had to finish Brainiac off so she had to go with it.....

Comment

Random migrain?

Comment

I just thought Brainiac did something to Kara that's similar to what he did to Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by Mar-El
                            He downloaded himself into her...
                            Ha ha ha! priceless!

No, that last scene was just some kind of cosmic payback, for Kara drinking milk directly from the bottle & not using a glass like she's supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                              Ha ha ha! priceless!

No, that last scene was just some kind of cosmic payback, for Kara drinking milk directly from the bottle & not using a glass like she's supposed to.
                              Maybe Braniac WAS the milk, and the drinking of it was what "infected" her.

In all seriousness though in regards to Kara being the Traveler..I don't nessecarly think she has to be "the traveler", it only matters that Lex thinks she is and uses the control over her that he has aquired (i'd imagine it would work on all Kryptonians, theres no reason for it to apply only to clark). Lex just assumes its her so thats who he attempts to control

Comment

I think that sounds logical, but I still don't get (with all the spoilers) why Kara or whatever fell down at the end, I'm completely lost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎