Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kara: End scene discussion (What was going on?)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting theory

Comment

it's kara soemthign has to happen to her every coupel of epsiodes. oh yeah jsut curiosu does anyoen fidn it odd that kara was suppsoe to be new big thing this year yet she's only been in 8 out of 18 epsides this year

Comment

She probably would have been in 10 out of of 22 or probably 11 but the writers strike messed that up.

Comment

I noticed Kara wasn't on much this season. 1st she was off looking for her crystal, then she was in Detriot, then on krypton.

Comment

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but when Kara/Brainiac? was laying in the pool of milk, I found the broken shards of glass to resemble two ships. Or better yet, a clear version of the sacred stones(especially the one Lana had). Did anyone else notices this? Maybe I was imagining it, and I know it doesn't involve any plot, but it looked very similar to a subliminal message(perhaps a "shattered FOS crystal?). I know Smallville producers/writers love to throw in hidden symbolism and Superman images periodically throughout the series.

Anyways, if you have this episode stored on file or taped, check out this shot and see if you see what I seen.
            Last edited by shawn316; 05-07-2008, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Could be a weird coincidence*

Comment

Yea, could be a coincidence...??

Comment

Originally posted by RedKalEL
                  it's kara soemthign has to happen to her every coupel of epsiodes. oh yeah jsut curiosu does anyoen fidn it odd that kara was suppsoe to be new big thing this year yet she's only been in 8 out of 18 epsides this year
                  She has actually been in 11 of 18 episodes this year. If she was in more, I'm sure people would be complaining even more that the season has been focusing too much on Kara, and not enough on Clark's development.

Comment

I just looked at that scene and there is 1 piece of glass that looks like the crystal that made the fortress which is also the same shape as the black ship 1st seen in "Arrival"

Comment

Originally posted by duck466
                      I think it was brainiac even on krypton, Kara would not have been able to lift that column without powers there.
                      But why would Brianiac be fighting himself on Krypton and stab himself in the back and smash himself with a rock? That makes zero sense.

Originally posted by Superboy2
                      Braniac could clone himself, what if he made a copy and one of them morphed into Kara, and that copy stabbed the other one, while one went back with Clark?
                      If "Kara" was indeed Brainiac on Krypton then why would Brainiac 2 want to fight and destroy Brainiac 1?

Brainiac has full control over his individual parts and there is no reason for him to make another, supposedly good Brainiac which will destroy or damage Brainiac 1 and save baby Clark. Braniac is not good, all his parts are programmed to be evil.

If 'Kara' was really Brainiac 2 on Krypton then she would have helped Brainiac 1 kill baby Clark.
                      Last edited by BionicMan3; 09-07-2009, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BionicMan3
                        But why would Brianiac be fighting himself on Krypton and stab himself in the back and smash himself with a rock? That makes zero sense.

If "Kara" was indeed Brainiac on Krypton then why would Brainiac 2 want to fight and destroy Brainiac 1?

Brainiac has full control over his individual parts and there is no reason for him to make another, supposedly good Brainiac which will destroy or damage Brainiac 1 and save baby Clark. Braniac is not good, all his parts are programmed to be evil.

If 'Kara' was really Brainiac 2 on Krypton then she would have helped Brainiac 1 kill baby Clark.
                        Simple; he didn't intend to kill Clark. He was simply planting Doomsday on the rocket, but made it look like he wanted to kill Clark so they wouldn't find out about Doomsday.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎