Quotes from Apocalypse (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois: Hey you know what, why don't we go drown our sorrows. Why don't I buy you a brew, you look like you could use one... Seriously check out your driver's license, we're legal now.

Clark: I'm not really into the whole nightlife scene Lois...

Lois: Well I will have to take that as a challenge, first round is on me...

Last edited by Twitch; 05-03-2008, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Jor-El to Clark: "You dissapoint me my son, you canīt questions your destiny on this planet"

Comment

Originally posted by awareville
        Wasn't the way he said it so adorable? The look in his eyes....like Lois is the only person he can rely on!
        *sigh* Yes, absolutely

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Twitch
        Lois: Hey you know what, why don't we go drown our sorrows. Why don't I buy you a brew, you look like you could use one... Seriously check out your driver's license, we're legal now.

Clark: I'm not really into the whole nightlife scene Lois...

Lois: Well I will have to take that as a challenge, first round is on me...

I didn't know the exact words, so that's why I didn't attempt to write the whole scene. I also really liked these as well. The shock on Clark's face that said it all, that some of the events from the AU are actually coming true. Awesome wake up call for Clark
        Last edited by svtwamedfan05; 05-04-2008, 02:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonaidxh
          Jor-El to Clark: "You dissapoint me my son, you canīt questions your destiny on this planet"
          I was going to write this. It is my favorite of all of them.

Comment

I have a question, when BrainIAC said, "You cant change the course of history Kal-el." Was that really Jor-el coming threw? Cause it sounded like his voice change(more like Jor-el's) when Brainiac said that line.

Comment

Originally posted by ClLaLeChFAN01
              I have a question, when BrainIAC said, "You cant change the course of history Kal-el." Was that really Jor-el coming threw? Cause it sounded like his voice change(more like Jor-el's) when Brainiac said that line.
              Oh yeah! That entire experience was a Jor El simulation. Kinda like a "Star Trek - holideck simulation".

Comment

Originally posted by svtwamedfan05
                I didn't know the exact words, so that's why I didn't attempt to write the whole scene. I also really liked these as well. The shock on Clark's face that said it all, that some of the events from the AU are actually coming true. Awesome wake up call for Clark
                Yep exactly!

Comment

Favorite Apocalypse Quotes

FAVORITE APOCALYPSE QUOTES:

1) Clark Kent & Chloe Sullivan:

Chloe: Hey, I must have tripped every speed trap in Smallville to get here. What happened?

Clark: I got another S.O.S. from Kara.

Chloe: And?

Clark: "Krypton will be destroyed any minute. Brainiac is getting closer. Please, hurry. Your life depends on it."

Chloe: So Brainiac used Kara to time-jump back to the day that the planet exploded. Which means that all he has to do is stop that ship that carried you as a baby from leaving Krypton, and --

Clark: You would be standing alone in an empty barn.

Chloe: Clark, if they made the quantum leap, there must be a way you can, too.

Clark: Yeah. Kara mentioned the fortress has the ability to send me back. If I take the octagonal disk there, Jor-El can make it happen.

Chloe: Then, why are you still here? I mean, you should be halfway to Krypton by now.

Clark: I'm not going.

Chloe: But you have to stop Brainiac, or you'll fade away. I mean, this could happen at any moment.
                  Clark: I understand that.

Chloe: Okay, I know what you're thinking, Clark. The last time you meddled with the past, The last time you meddled with the past, it lost your father in life. But, Clark, look at what's at stake. You don't have a choice!

Clark: I do have a choice, Chloe, and I'm making it right now. Ever since I arrived, all I brought is death and suffering, meteor freaks, phantoms... ...or Brainiac.

Chloe: Clark, you've done so much good. You can't blame yourself for all the bad in the world.

Clark: It's not blame, Chloe. I'm taking responsibility for all the lives that I've ruined, including Lana's.

Chloe: Clark, this is not the time to be stubborn, okay? Don't do this. We need you. I need you.

Clark: Chloe, you'll be fine. Once I'm gone, you'll have no idea I was ever here.

Chloe: No, I'm not letting you off that easy. You're going back to Krypton now before it's too late.

Clark: This planet will be better off if I never existed.

2) Clark: You're Jimmy Olsen, the photographer, right?

Jimmy: The one and only.

Clark: Every time I see a picture in the newspaper I like, your name's on it.

Jimmy: Really? You like my work?

Clark: Yeah.

Jimmy: I wish that you were my editor. I mean, she says that I have focus issues.

Clark: She should check her eyesight.

Jimmy: So, do you work here?

Clark: No, um... I actually lost track of an ex-girlfriend. I was hoping the Daily Planet archives might help me find out where she ended up. Do you have any idea who might be able to help me?

Jimmy: You're looking at him. I'm always there for a loyal fan. Come on.

3) Whooooosh!

Clark: You okay?

Lois: Yeah. Talk about sweeping a girl off her feet.

Lois: Pretty handy having a meteor freak on my side.

Clark: I'm not a meteor freak.

4) Clark & Jor-El

Jor-El: You cannot change the course of history, Kal-El.

Jor-El: You disappoint me, my son. You cannot question your destiny on this planet.

Clark: It was you! You wanted to show me what the world would be like if I wasn't here.

Jor-El: The disc in your hand revealed your misguided intentions. I was forced to show you the error of your ways. I sent you to earth for a purpose, Kal-El, one that cannot be taken lightly.

Clark: Send me back!

Jor-El: You must stop the Brain Interactive Construct from altering history and taking your life. You cannot fail. This time, there will be no second chances.

5) Clark Kent & Lois Lane:

Lois: This is a new side to Clark Kent -- mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper.

Clark: Don't worry, Lois, I'm not after your job. I'm just borrowing the Planet's database. Jimmy sent me up here. I hope it's okay.

Lois: Hey, mi desktop es su desktop. What are you looking up?

Clark: Oh. I'm no expert, but I'm sure that someone is out there who can help Lana.

Lois: [ Scoffs ] You know with all my years of watching "Dr. Phil," you'd think I could come up with the perfect thing to say, but I'm drawing a blank. I don't do well with sad.

Clark: Don't beat yourself up over it, Lois. It's okay.

Lois: No, it's not. Smallville, you were there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on, and I am blowing this big-time. Look, I-I just wish I could make everything all right.

Clark: You're a good friend, Lois.

Lois: Hey, you know what? Why don't we go drown our sorrows? Why don't I buy you a brew? You look like you could use one. Seriously, check out your driver's license. We're legal now.

Clark: Lois, I'm not really into the whole nightlife scene.

Lois: Well, I will have to take that as a challenge. The first round is on me.
                  Last edited by tibbit78; 10-20-2008, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Lois - "Put your camera back in your pants Olsen."

Lois - "You're still going to stick out like a red and blue thumb."

I know this was posted before, but it just cracked me up so much
                    Brainiac - "You're not in Kansas any more."

Comment

Lex to Linda/Kara: Look at me!

I don't know if that was ad-libbed or not but it is a hugely effective addition to his admonishment.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎