No announcement yet.

Lex in Quebec??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lex in Quebec??

Lex mentioned Quebec near the end of the episode, could it be that this compass leads to something in Quebec??? He was there when Bizarro battled the Martian Manhunter last season. Maybe there is another cave that will lead to the fortress???

maybe he likes french women

Comment

That line was way too vague for any real analysis. He could've been talking about a business deal of the most underhanded nature, or something to do with the symbols; i see no way to be certain

The only supercanuck in the world is Wolverine!!
      Last edited by dru-zod2501; 04-27-2008, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Or he just wants to escape Kansas' brutal marijuana laws.

Comment

I don't remember him mentionning it, but I do remember him being in Quebec last season. I was like: OH MY FREAKING GOD! lol I was glad that SV reconized our friendly province

PS: Lex would like 'french canadians' women, not french.. not the same That is something I wouldn't mind hehe

But seriously, if you remmeber which eppi, let me know, I'm curious...

Remember that the fortress is in Canada (in Yukon I think).

Vive le Canada!

Comment

I thought the Fortress was in the Arctic and I would bet everything that that is where the compass he found in the Veritas envelope leads him to.

Comment

Originally posted by MelBee1985
              I don't remember him mentionning it, but I do remember him being in Quebec last season. I was like: OH MY FREAKING GOD! lol I was glad that SV reconized our friendly province

But seriously, if you remmeber which eppi, let me know, I'm curious...
              That was the opening scene in Phantom, last epi of S6.

That scene looked like 19th century Transsylvania, though! Not a good representation of Quebec!

Comment

the FOS is in the arctic, but when clark saved chloe the closest town was the yukon. which isnt even actually that close, its just when your running at light speed, it doesnt take that long to get around.

know after reading the arctic description, I dont think that the compass thing lex found in zurich leads to the FOS.

1. [SPOILER] because kara is the one who tell him to go there in arctic (really brainiac) and brainiac is the one who leads lex there, so that means it isnt the compass what leads him to the FOS [/SPOILER]

2. that enevlope (the one with the compass) has existed for longer than we can know and the fortress of solitude only rose a couply of years ago. so if someone had found the envelope earlier, then it would have led them to.....well, nothing, just the acrtic and a bunch of snow and mountains.

But now that only makes me think even more whats the compass do ????!
                I hope its something REALLY cool, and now think about it. how the hells that thingy gonna control clark !

about the lex being in quebec, im not sure I thought it might of been something when I heard it, but then just kinda shrugged it off. he said this exactly,
                "the guy wanted me dead, find out who he is and see if he's connected to whatever im dealing with in quebec".
                I wonder what the "whatever he's dealing with" is ? maybe something very interesting. and i have a strong feeling were gonna see the guy who attacked gina and lex in zurich again. (same guy) his name in real life is don broatch, but Im sure that he's that surviving member we get to see in quest
                Last edited by Thrill_Seeker; 04-28-2008, 05:07 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

You are all probably right, but somehow hearing him mention Quebec, just sticks to me. I guess we shall wait and see.

Comment

It did play a role in the series. Kewl... Lucky guess

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎