View Poll Results: Do You Like Lana?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I don't have a problem with her.

112 43.92%
  • Not really. I can't stand her.

143 56.08%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    lana its ik for me.Sometime she litel boring but she never geting on my neres.

I loved her in season 6 and 4 with isobel ...and when she got on-to lex and when she was goign to let him die down there ,..till she found out clark was there then she gave then the bule prints.

Posting Pro
    S7 has really made me re-evaluate Lana. I liked Lana very much this season and if I look back on the early seasons, I think she's been pretty consistent. Question is why I didn't notice this early. I think it was because of Clana. I just couldn't see how they could like each other. With S7, she's a lot more mature. More so than Clark. She still wants to be with him and she wants Clark to love her for what she is. But she knows that Clark won't. I can totally relate to this Lana.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by tmack09 View Post
    ...im not too fond of Lois but thats just me! so to each his own!
    I definitely prefer Lana to Lois. Lois is 1-dimensional. I don't understand her. The only reveal I've seen is her confession to Clark at the end of Siren. At least you got to see her true feelings. Otherwise, it's all situational and clever monologs which makes me yawn.
    Last edited by do3mire; 05-07-2008 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I liked her in the beginning but,in season 3,she started to get on my nerves.Now,I hate her.The progres of this character is so ridiculous(not realistic even for a sci-fi).I don't remember another character from a show who was so bad written.She's horrible,she supposed to be the sweet girl next door,Clark's high school crush that's all not Mrs.Luthor gone crazy.
    Last edited by Sweetie; 05-08-2008 at 12:26 PM.

I don't hate Lana, but I really hated Lexana (the scene in Fracture brought up some horrible memories, almost nightmares I'd say..!)

I like Lana sometimes -- there are times when I've found her to be a very interesting and enjoyable character. And then there are times when I ... haven't.

SHES JUST AWESOME...end of story!! lol!

Give me a reason why she isn't AWESOME and I can give 3 reasons why other characters aren't the best either...dnt get me wrong, ALLL the characters are friggin RAD, but they all have their "what-the-hezell" moments! LANA rocks, shes pretty much my reason for watching SV other then, the gorgousness (is that even a word? haha w/e) of TOM WELLING!!
    Last edited by tmack09; 05-12-2008 at 02:52 PM.

I like Lana, u know... I just think that sometimes she is unsafe about her actions and about some people's honesty like Clark's for example that's why i don't agree with Clana anymore.... i think Clark deserves someone stronger than her 'cause he needs to face a lot of problems and with this 'weakness' she wouldn't be able to handle it! so... that's it! but i like her!

i agree, i don't see what all the lana-hate is about... she's a good chari. dispite her bad parts and weird past.

Lana rocks

Forum Regular
    To be honset though I liked her in season one and a little bit of two. Because she always seemed son nice and pretty and I was like in second grade when I started wathing the show so it was only normal that I looked up to her. But now I know better and she's not the same.

You know, for next season, I think I may like Lana a little more.

[SPOILER]Since she wakes up in "Arctic", and even if she moves away...we know she'll be back next season for a little while. I actually won't mind seeing her work with Chloe at Isis, helping meteor-infected people legitimately. I'd rather her and Clark maintain a relationship that doesn't have drama or angst--and I think this could happen only with a friendship.[/SPOILER]

Not a fan. I wouldn't go so far as to say I can't stand her, but this version of Lana really annoys me. She was made far too important in Clark's life.

Forum Regular
    Not really but she reminds me of this friend I had when I was in elementary school. She was so nice to everyone in the begining. But then we got to middle school and she was a damn *****. It kind of sucks because I liked Lana in Season one and a little bit in Season two. But after that I just started not to like her. I actually looked up to her when I was little because I've been watching the show eversicne I was 8 I'm now 15 and I don't know why I ever wanted to be like her. Probaly because Clark liked her and he was hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl123 View Post
    .....It kind of sucks because I liked Lana in Season one and a little bit in Season two. But after that I just started not to like her. I actually looked up to her when I was little because I've been watching the show eversicne I was 8 I'm now 15 and I don't know why I ever wanted to be like her. Probaly because Clark liked her and he was hot.
    awww this comment it so cute. you looked up to some smallville characters. I would never categorize Lana as a role model to anyone, I personally find Kristin Kreuk to be a WONDERFUL role model though, and I admired her portrayl of Lana...

the way she had us thinking the character was sweet, and then the ACTRESS switched the character on us in the more recent seasons...thats just amazing to me and thats why I find Lana to be such an interesting character and have the most growth then any other character other then Lex.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast