No announcement yet.

Do you like Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Lana?

I'm curious to know how many of you like Lana. If yes, why? If no, why not?

There seems to be a lot of Lana hate and I don't understand why

I like Lana and I don't have a problem with Clana. The only thing I didn't like was Lexana That just made me sick.
    Yes. I don't have a problem with her.
    0%
    Not really. I can't stand her.
    0%

there is alot of losers that dont like lana either because they know that clark and lana are not meant to be together or they are just plain jealous

Comment

I have a love/hate relationship with Lana Lang.

I've wanted to hate on her this season because Clark is... there's no polite way to say it. But my sister talked me around to the reality that it's not Lana's fault that Clark's a wussy. No this season anyway.

*sigh*

I'm veering away from hate at the moment. It's not love but non-hateful acceptance.

Comment

Yes, I canīt stand her, I dponīt get how they keep Clark stukced up in that crappy relationship that is completely pointless, meaningless, not everlasting, and just holds Clark back from his destiny

Comment

Nop, is what TPTB are making with her.

Comment

Lana is the best person on SV IMO!! I know why people hate her and thats fine...im not too fond of Lois but thats just me! so to each his own!

Comment

I honestly don't know why people hate her. She's an awesome person on the show, that needs to stay for season 8!!! But I think Clana should stay together forever haha

Comment

Originally posted by Yankeefan
                there is alot of losers that dont like lana either because they know that clark and lana are not meant to be together or they are just plain jealous
                when i was a Lana hater, it was because she was dull, it was all about how pretty she was and how sweet she was, she had no sense of fun or humour, she never took any risks, she was self pitying, whining, annoyed when she didn't get her own way, a little spoilt, manipulative, selfish, closed minded, wimpy, and always wore pink

i dont hate her anymore, because since being close to Lex, a lot of that just isn't true anymore. she's not dull, she's not just about being pretty and sweet, she takes risks, she doesn't wallow in pity (even though she has way more reason too now), she doesn't whine, just tells it how it is, is much more open minded, not wimpy, and rarely wears pink

it was never about jelousy or who he was meant to be with for me

Comment

i liked lana for the first 3 season. really. i loved her, but after mid-season 4 i really developed a dislike for her. pretty much because clana should have been over a long time before that and it was time to move on to clois, but Al and Miles kept clana going for another 3 years after that which just pissed me off more and more as the seasons progressed. dont get me wrong i enjoyed clana alot during the early days, but it really should be dead and buried by now

Comment

Originally posted by Liarma
                    i liked lana for the first 3 season. really. i loved her, but after mid-season 4 i really developed a dislike for her. pretty much because clana should have been over a long time before that and it was time to move on to clois, but Al and Miles kept clana going for another 3 years after that which just pissed me off more and more as the seasons progressed. dont get me wrong i enjoyed clana alot during the early days, but it really should be dead and buried by now
                    So let me get this straight, I'm just trying to understand...you dislike Lana Lang now because of the Clark and Lana relationship? Lana Lang is Lana Lang not "Clana". She has stepped up her game in a big way, you gotta admitt...

I can classify people's feelings for Lana in 4 categories....

Cat 1: you liked her when she was nice and sweet and now hate her because you think shes gone crazy

Cat 2: you hated her at first because u got sick of the pink princess and now you think shes friggin awesome cause shes bada$$!!

Cat 3: you absolutly hate her from the beginning to now

and lastly, the BEST Category is....

Cat 4: you've LOVED her the whole time...such as myself

Lana's awesome! woot woot!

Comment

I liked Lana until it bacame obvious the writers didn't quite know what to do with her. After totally exhausting the "you don't trust me" stuff that was going on forever they decided "Let's make Lana a witch!" Then when that was over they decided to go back to the Clark yo-yo where she continued her double standard of forgiving everyone but Clark when things go awry. Then they decided to make Lana incredibly stupid and trust Lex implicity just because he said, "I trust you". Not to mention they tried to make her a female version of Lex for a while, which went out the window once they saw how ridiculous that looked. Could anybody honestly be scared of Lana Lang? So now they've decided, let's make Lana a computer genius somehow! I mean she's touched a computer what, once? Thank goodness she's in a coma now and can't make herself appear more ridiculous than she already is.

Comment

Originally posted by tmack09
                        So let me get this straight, I'm just trying to understand...you dislike Lana Lang now because of the Clark and Lana relationship? Lana Lang is Lana Lang not "Clana". She has stepped up her game in a big way, you gotta admitt...

I can classify people's feelings for Lana in 4 categories....

Cat 1: you liked her when she was nice and sweet and now hate her because you think shes gone crazy

Cat 2: you hated her at first because u got sick of the pink princess and now you think shes friggin awesome cause shes bada$$!!

Cat 3: you absolutly hate her from the beginning to now

and lastly, the BEST Category is....

Cat 4: you've LOVED her the whole time...such as myself

Lana's awesome! woot woot!
                        I was option 3 until Season 5. Then I became the first part of option 1 mixed with residual 3.

Now I'm... I guess I'm still a mixture of 3 but add in, I like Lana when she's whole and/or happy. She's had a lot of great speeches in Seasons 6 and 7. I think Seasons 5, 6 and 7, had a lot more raw reality from Lana than the other seasons. So I guess now I'm a mixture of 1, 2, and 3.

*shakes head*

Comment

I don't like her.

I did however liked her when she was Lex, she actually had a backbone for once in her life. That's something she never had with Clark.

Comment

I used to in Season one and until the end of season two. Then I hated her in season three. Loved her in season four. Hated her in season five. Unsure of season six. And in Season seven hate her again.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Alaska Young
                            I'm curious to know how many of you like Lana. If yes, why? If no, why not?

There seems to be a lot of Lana hate and I don't understand why

I like Lana and I don't have a problem with Clana. The only thing I didn't like was Lexana That just made me sick.
                            Originally posted by Liarma
                            **** CLANA!
                            Last edited by Flowergirl123; 05-05-2008, 01:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I like Lana, canīt stand Clana ......

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎