View Poll Results: Do You Like Lana?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I don't have a problem with her.

    112 43.92%
  • Not really. I can't stand her.

    143 56.08%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 156
  1. #1
    Forum Regular Alaska Young's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    97

    Do you like Lana?

    I'm curious to know how many of you like Lana. If yes, why? If no, why not?

    There seems to be a lot of Lana hate and I don't understand why

    I like Lana and I don't have a problem with Clana. The only thing I didn't like was Lexana That just made me sick.

  2. #2
    Banned Yankeefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    brooklyn NY
    Posts
    69
    there is alot of losers that dont like lana either because they know that clark and lana are not meant to be together or they are just plain jealous

  3. #3
    Tyrion's Wench ginnyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06
    Location
    icon by magenta_sky@LJ
    Posts
    12,183
    I have a love/hate relationship with Lana Lang.

    I've wanted to hate on her this season because Clark is... there's no polite way to say it. But my sister talked me around to the reality that it's not Lana's fault that Clark's a wussy. No this season anyway.

    *sigh*

    I'm veering away from hate at the moment. It's not love but non-hateful acceptance.

  4. #4
    Posting Pro kryptonaidxh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Posts
    1,890
    Yes, I can´t stand her, I dpon´t get how they keep Clark stukced up in that crappy relationship that is completely pointless, meaningless, not everlasting, and just holds Clark back from his destiny

  5. #5
    Emerald squad Joelito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 06
    Location
    Tijuana, BC, México
    Posts
    1,959
    Nop, is what TPTB are making with her.

  6. #6
    No KK no SV!! tmack09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Clanaland...j/k, Miami
    Posts
    567
    Lana is the best person on SV IMO!! I know why people hate her and thats fine...im not too fond of Lois but thats just me! so to each his own!

  7. #7
    I AM the villain. redkryptoniteisthebest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    10,117
    I honestly don't know why people hate her. She's an awesome person on the show, that needs to stay for season 8!!! But I think Clana should stay together forever haha

  8. #8
    Whedon Worshipper Hopefulsuicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan View Post
    there is alot of losers that dont like lana either because they know that clark and lana are not meant to be together or they are just plain jealous
    when i was a Lana hater, it was because she was dull, it was all about how pretty she was and how sweet she was, she had no sense of fun or humour, she never took any risks, she was self pitying, whining, annoyed when she didn't get her own way, a little spoilt, manipulative, selfish, closed minded, wimpy, and always wore pink

    i dont hate her anymore, because since being close to Lex, a lot of that just isn't true anymore. she's not dull, she's not just about being pretty and sweet, she takes risks, she doesn't wallow in pity (even though she has way more reason too now), she doesn't whine, just tells it how it is, is much more open minded, not wimpy, and rarely wears pink

    it was never about jelousy or who he was meant to be with for me

  9. #9
    Forum Regular Liarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    205
    i liked lana for the first 3 season. really. i loved her, but after mid-season 4 i really developed a dislike for her. pretty much because clana should have been over a long time before that and it was time to move on to clois, but Al and Miles kept clana going for another 3 years after that which just pissed me off more and more as the seasons progressed. dont get me wrong i enjoyed clana alot during the early days, but it really should be dead and buried by now

  10. #10
    No KK no SV!! tmack09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Clanaland...j/k, Miami
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by Liarma View Post
    i liked lana for the first 3 season. really. i loved her, but after mid-season 4 i really developed a dislike for her. pretty much because clana should have been over a long time before that and it was time to move on to clois, but Al and Miles kept clana going for another 3 years after that which just pissed me off more and more as the seasons progressed. dont get me wrong i enjoyed clana alot during the early days, but it really should be dead and buried by now
    So let me get this straight, I'm just trying to understand...you dislike Lana Lang now because of the Clark and Lana relationship? Lana Lang is Lana Lang not "Clana". She has stepped up her game in a big way, you gotta admitt...

    I can classify people's feelings for Lana in 4 categories....

    Cat 1: you liked her when she was nice and sweet and now hate her because you think shes gone crazy

    Cat 2: you hated her at first because u got sick of the pink princess and now you think shes friggin awesome cause shes bada$$!!

    Cat 3: you absolutly hate her from the beginning to now

    and lastly, the BEST Category is....

    Cat 4: you've LOVED her the whole time...such as myself

    Lana's awesome! woot woot!

  11. #11
    Settling In rondojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08
    Posts
    74
    I liked Lana until it bacame obvious the writers didn't quite know what to do with her. After totally exhausting the "you don't trust me" stuff that was going on forever they decided "Let's make Lana a witch!" Then when that was over they decided to go back to the Clark yo-yo where she continued her double standard of forgiving everyone but Clark when things go awry. Then they decided to make Lana incredibly stupid and trust Lex implicity just because he said, "I trust you". Not to mention they tried to make her a female version of Lex for a while, which went out the window once they saw how ridiculous that looked. Could anybody honestly be scared of Lana Lang? So now they've decided, let's make Lana a computer genius somehow! I mean she's touched a computer what, once? Thank goodness she's in a coma now and can't make herself appear more ridiculous than she already is.

  12. #12
    Tyrion's Wench ginnyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06
    Location
    icon by magenta_sky@LJ
    Posts
    12,183
    Quote Originally Posted by tmack09 View Post
    So let me get this straight, I'm just trying to understand...you dislike Lana Lang now because of the Clark and Lana relationship? Lana Lang is Lana Lang not "Clana". She has stepped up her game in a big way, you gotta admitt...

    I can classify people's feelings for Lana in 4 categories....

    Cat 1: you liked her when she was nice and sweet and now hate her because you think shes gone crazy

    Cat 2: you hated her at first because u got sick of the pink princess and now you think shes friggin awesome cause shes bada$$!!

    Cat 3: you absolutly hate her from the beginning to now

    and lastly, the BEST Category is....

    Cat 4: you've LOVED her the whole time...such as myself

    Lana's awesome! woot woot!
    I was option 3 until Season 5. Then I became the first part of option 1 mixed with residual 3.

    Now I'm... I guess I'm still a mixture of 3 but add in, I like Lana when she's whole and/or happy. She's had a lot of great speeches in Seasons 6 and 7. I think Seasons 5, 6 and 7, had a lot more raw reality from Lana than the other seasons. So I guess now I'm a mixture of 1, 2, and 3.

    *shakes head*

  13. #13
    Forum Regular smallvillecrazygurl04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    425
    I don't like her.

    I did however liked her when she was Lex, she actually had a backbone for once in her life. That's something she never had with Clark.

  14. #14
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 08
    Posts
    256
    I used to in Season one and until the end of season two. Then I hated her in season three. Loved her in season four. Hated her in season five. Unsure of season six. And in Season seven hate her again.

    ----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Young View Post
    I'm curious to know how many of you like Lana. If yes, why? If no, why not?

    There seems to be a lot of Lana hate and I don't understand why

    I like Lana and I don't have a problem with Clana. The only thing I didn't like was Lexana That just made me sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liarma View Post
    i liked lana for the first 3 season. really. i loved her, but after mid-season 4 i really developed a dislike for her. pretty much because clana should have been over a long time before that and it was time to move on to clois, but Al and Miles kept clana going for another 3 years after that which just pissed me off more and more as the seasons progressed. dont get me wrong i enjoyed clana alot during the early days, but it really should be dead and buried by now
    **** CLANA!
    Last edited by Flowergirl123; 05-05-2008 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #15
    Custom Title RedKRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Posts
    10,348
    I like Lana, can´t stand Clana ......

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •