No announcement yet.

OMG!! Another Product Placement??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Humdinger
    Chloe should have used some Stride to stick the Veritas key under her desk drawer, instead of in it.
    Brilliant idea!!! Then Clark could have used his superbreath to freeze it while Chloe gave an explanation of how using ice to freeze gum is the best way to remove it from anything.

Educational, politically correct and entertaining all at the same time!!! You should be a writer.

Comment

these product placement spots are really getting on my nerves. the first one i noticed was in season 6 when in one episode clark all of a sudden had a brand new toyota tundra. where did he get it? they've always had older trucks and then he got a brand new one. then i never saw it again.
      but on the stride subject, does anyone remember in the truman show with jim carrey he is in the kitchen with his wife and she is getting ready for work and talking about this coffee that came from columbia and he says 'who the hell are you talking to'? yeah well that how i felt when chloe says about the factory being shut down 'well maybe they shouldn't have made the flavor last so long.' for one i'm tired of those commercials as it is but then to add it into my favorite show... i wanted to say who the hell are you talking to...
      and as i watch and something like that, or her yaris, comes up it reminds me i am watching tv. the reason i watch it is because i get sucked into the show and then something like that comes up and i come out of it.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎