Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Chloe and Jimmy make love?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark must go back in time and heat vision the crap out of Jimmy's mom or something.

Comment

Originally posted by jesustlife
      Chloe lost her virginity to Jimmy. Nothing new.
      Exactly. What's the big deal here one way or the other?

Comment

Yup, they did!

Comment

Chloe and Jimmy did the same thing, whatever it was, as lois and Grant.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefx
            When they're done he puts up his fist and says: Ring that bell!
            Oh my gosh!!
            I have been laughing for the past 5 minutes because of that comment! I laugh...because it's so true! I can see Jimmy doing that....the poor lost little guy.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I'm starting to sense that maybe a lot of people on these boards are younger??? I mean....it's sex not "did it." I love you all...but come on. Plus, she is what.....21? I would be more surprised if she wasnt having sex.

Granted...Jimmy isnt my first choice, at least not anymore.
            Last edited by AndiGirl; 04-25-2008, 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm not sure there's any guy anywhere near Smallville (or Metropolis) good enough for that girl!

Comment

awwww am i the only one who actually liked jimmy in this episode?
                Honestly i am a chlark fan ( though i am losing hope) But i mean chloe and jimmy are together! and because clark doesnt hurry up and see whats infront of him i think its great that chloe has jimmy and i dont want her to lose it because she loves clark!!!! IM GETTING ANNOYED WITH CHLOE LOVING CLARK BUT CLARK NEVE RLOVES HER!

SO I HOPE SHE DOESNT RUIN HER THING WITH JIMMY!

* takes a breathe*

ok im back

Comment

Originally posted by LILdevil426
                  awwww am i the only one who actually liked jimmy in this episode?
                  Honestly i am a chlark fan ( though i am losing hope) But i mean chloe and jimmy are together! and because clark doesnt hurry up and see whats infront of him i think its great that chloe has jimmy and i dont want her to lose it because she loves clark!!!! IM GETTING ANNOYED WITH CHLOE LOVING CLARK BUT CLARK NEVE RLOVES HER!

SO I HOPE SHE DOESNT RUIN HER THING WITH JIMMY!

* takes a breathe*

ok im back
                  Dont worry...I have that moment daily!

Comment

Sure why not?

Comment

Well supposedly they've done that together before so they might as well do that again..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                        Well supposedly they've done that together before so they might as well do that again..lol
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                          I'm not sure there's any guy anywhere near Smallville (or Metropolis) good enough for that girl!
                          or on earth for that matter

Comment

I think they had sex, not made love, chloe would make love to clark because she loves him, but w/ jimmy? that's just sex

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                              Oh my gosh!!

I'm starting to sense that maybe a lot of people on these boards are younger??? I mean....it's sex not "did it." I love you all...but come on. Plus, she is what.....21? I would be more surprised if she wasnt having sex.

Granted...Jimmy isnt my first choice, at least not anymore.

It's just that sex is always so weird in Smallville... really weird...

The Lex and Lana stuff we've seen so far is just creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                                I think they had sex, not made love, chloe would make love to clark because she loves him, but w/ jimmy? that's just sex
                                Thatīs true ...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎