No announcement yet.

Did Chloe and Jimmy make love?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
    On can assume that, but then there was that Chlark scene at the same night. So it's possible Clark text her again. Thus interrupting her make out
    I was wondering about that. That makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefx
      I don't think Clark and Chloe should hook up but Chloe, come on girl... You're dating the guy who thought Lex was working with the egyptians...
      lol. yeah, she's way 2 smart 4 him. then again, she's way 2 smart 4 anybody.

Comment

Off topic! I love that Kara's little hacking stunt on Jimmy's computer was traced back and blamed on him. In your face Jimmy! But then again it did lead to Chloe getting crap so shame on you Kara!

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
          I guess they did. And knowing Jimmy he probably said "Did Clark make you feel this way" every three minutes... *sighs*

But seriously, I assume they did.

Blech. I can so see Jimmy saying that about Clark to her too.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
          On can assume that, but then there was that Chlark scene at the same night. So it's possible Clark text her again. Thus interrupting her make out
          Hmm, you're right. It is the same night, & Jimmy is gone. Nope. didn't happen.
          Last edited by Ayanne; 04-25-2008, 10:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

When they're done he puts up his fist and says: Ring that bell!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
              okay , please do not shoot me, but as soon as they made the move to lay down, that was the exact thought in my head, amazing how immature my mind is at 38.
              That's not immature - that's...practical lol..... I thought the same thing - no biggie...Someone's got to get some in Smallville lol....

Comment

But I Don't Want Them Together!!!!!!!!

Comment

they did! I think that she's just so tired of waiting for clark that she's got to "settle" for less but I'm thinking that when she's making love w/ jimmy she thinks of clark the whole time. I would...

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                    they did! I think that she's just so tired of waiting for clark that she's got to "settle" for less but I'm thinking that when she's making love w/ jimmy she thinks of clark the whole time. I would...
                    We should start a poll titled, Does Chloe Think of Clark When She Is "With" Jimmy?

Comment

Do you really need to ask????
                      DUH!!!

Comment

This epoise has me confused about so many things :s but, i am not sure about if they are actually sleeping together! I mean, sleeper was so out of context, the season was so great until this and sure i forgot 7x13 hero.

But, the question is : Were they a couple before Sleeper?? I am not sure about this. And, it looks like they spent the night together.

So funny, including Jimmy Bond, what a ridiculous thing!

P.S.: I am not american, sorry about mistakes in grammar.

Comment

Can I ask why is this even important? I mean in the whole episode we did not get any hint of the 2 of them getting ready to roll in the hay so common!

And if they ended up doing it offscreen who cares really? Why are people so fixated on the intercharacter relationships?

Comment

DUH! what are they gonna do lay down on the bed while making out and just get up and say see you later?? no they definitly did.

Comment

They definitely did it, WTG Chimmy!

Comment

Chloe lost her virginity to Jimmy. Nothing new.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎