No announcement yet.

Did Chloe and Jimmy make love?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Chloe and Jimmy make love?

Well when they were back at the talon, they were sitting there on the bed and started kissing. Then it got more passionate and they ended up lying on the bed still kissing, but it didn't show anything more. Do you think they did it??
    Last edited by Smallvillebabe08; 04-25-2008, 05:16 AM. Reason: spelling

I guess they did. And knowing Jimmy he probably said "Did Clark make you feel this way" every three minutes... *sighs*

But seriously, I assume they did.

Comment

of course they did. people do sleep with their boyfriends, u knw

Comment

Who cares? I am sure it isn't the first time they have done it.

Comment

well yeah probably. It wouldn't be the first time ,if I remember correctly he was her first right, when she was interning at the DB for the first time thats when she met him...or am I dreaming?!! Some of what I'm saying sounds familiar to me anyway...lol

Comment

Originally posted by EricaIsGr8t
            well yeah probably. It wouldn't be the first time ,if I remember correctly he was her first right, when she was interning at the DB for the first time thats when she met him...or am I dreaming?!! Some of what I'm saying sounds familiar to me anyway...lol
            yeah, ur right. she told lana that in "Unsafe". they probably had sex in season 6 as well, and in this ep.
            Last edited by A_Chloe.S._Fan; 05-07-2008, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Chloe.S._Fan
              yeah, ur right. she told lana that in "Unsafe". they probably did it in season 6 as well, and in this ep.
              Lol, I knew my brain wasn't playing tricks on me!

Comment

Oh yea, that ep had "Public Service Announcement" written all over it. Infact, Allison Mack even did a PSA at the end of the ep.

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
                  I guess they did. And knowing Jimmy he probably said "Did Clark make you feel this way" every three minutes... *sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73

. So true!
                    I have no doubt that they had sex....plain and simple.
                    I also have no doubt Jimmy said things like: Has clark ever made you feel this way? I bet CK never did that for you! bla bla bla bla.

So annoying...but if they want to having meaningless sex...thats their business I suppose.

Comment

okay , please do not shoot me, but as soon as they made the move to lay down, that was the exact thought in my head, amazing how immature my mind is at 38.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                        . So true!
                        I have no doubt that they had sex....plain and simple.
                        I also have no doubt Jimmy said things like: Has clark ever made you feel this way? I bet CK never did that for you! bla bla bla bla.
                        That is soooo how guys think. So I don't doubt that is what he would at least be thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                          okay , please do not shoot me, but as soon as they made the move to lay down, that was the exact thought in my head, amazing how immature my mind is at 38.
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kalista
                            That is soooo how guys think. So I don't doubt that is what he would at least be thinking.
                            Yep...me neither.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallvillebabe08
                              Well when they were back at the talon, they were sitting there on the bed and started kissing. Then it got more passionate and they ended up lying on the bed still kissing, but it didn't show anything more. Do you think they did it??

No, why would two adults in a room on a bed want to make love?

Of course they did and because Jimmy remembered what Clark had said he decided not to ask questions made Chloe even more passionate
                              Last edited by Ilovebeinglost; 04-25-2008, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎