No announcement yet.

Is it just me or..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or..........

............ the opening scene is like one cheesy breakfast commercial??

I actually thought that was Lois cooking. That breakfast Jimmy was cooking up did look pretty damn good though.

It didn't remind me of a breakfast commercial.

Comment

yea it kind of did, I hadn't thought of it that way.

I did like the scene though (one of the few I liked in the episode) - it was sweet and funny and made more sense than the rest of the ep.

Comment

I agree Servayne. This was the Chimmy scene i adored. it was typical Jimmy...not James bond wanna be Jimmy. Very cute!

Comment

What is it with breakfast and renewed love on Smallville? LOL!

Comment

I'm just glad he wasnt trying to make those famous blueberry pancakes Lana always makes!

Comment

heeheehee

Yeah Jimmy was rather clumsy with his pancakes.

Comment

that music in the background was so... 'bewitched' like... it was totally cheesy... although i can't understand Chloe saying no to it... no wonder she is so skinny if even a tasty treat like that doesnt appeal!

Comment

yeah for a second i thought it was on the food channel then I saw crooked teeth made it all so much worse for me..

Comment

You know, I'm a Chloe fan. But how cold was that of Chloe to shoot him down, after all of the trouble he went to making her breakfast. If I were Jimmy, I'd be really pissed.

You can bet that I'd just leave the entire mess for HER to clean up when she gets home.

Little Miss "too-important-to-slow-down & eat-my-breakfast-I-slaved-over" isn't too good to clean up a kitchen and wash some dishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                      You know, I'm a Chloe fan. But how cold was that of Chloe to shoot him down, after all of the trouble he went to making her breakfast. If I were Jimmy, I'd be really pissed.

You can bet that I'd just leave the entire mess for HER to clean up when she gets home.

Little Miss "too-important-to-slow-down & eat-my-breakfast-I-slaved-over" isn't too good to clean up a kitchen and wash some dishes.
                      I know! I was like "Whats wrong with you Chloe!?! Not every guy cares enough to go through all the trouble Jimmy did! APPRECIATE HIM, DANGIT!!!"

Comment

frankly, i thought it was sweet. i would be totally psyched if a guy made me breakfast, even if it turned out kinda...weird. lol

and then chloe just bagged on him! poor jimmy. i'd be pissed!!

~H

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎