Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe finally over clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Chloe will always love Clark and given the chance she probably would be in a romantic relationship with him, but she also realizes that is never going to happen... so instead, she's moving on.

Clark loves Chloe too, he just isn't "in love" with her. I think they're better off as friends anyway... how tacky would it be if the two cousins both dated the same man? Very, IMO.

Comment

Chloe's over Clark in the way she's not expecting anything to happen between them. And she has moved on to Jimmy. But deep in her heart she will always love Clark.
      I think if you put together the "I love your son" in the FOS, with her several comments in this show - Your greatest superpower-look comment and the following "Now that look just kills me" - and then you add to that her actions in kissing Jimmy instead of answering him, I think you can infer how strongly she feels about Clark.

Yes, she loves him. She probably always will. I don't think she expects anything to happen between them, so she is moving on the best she can, and making the most of her time with Jimmy.

But if you look at the conversation between Chloe and Jimmy at the beginning - "It's never as good heated up a second time" and we could cartwheel through a fire and be fine.... I think they both admit that their relationship is not dazzling in its power.

Chloe seems so much more alive and alert when she is with Clark. Do you see that, or it is just me?

Comment

If Chloe is settling for Jimmy then I hate her... because that isn't fair to her or to Jimmy... it would be a real ***** of a thing to do to him. He might have a shot with someone who will give themselves totally to him if she wasn't just settling for him because Clark, head up his own-hey look Shelby! Kent wont return her feelings.

Personally I think Chloe's been over Clark in a romantic way for almost 2 years now... and if I'm reading her wrong then I hope she gets killed off... I would rather see her dead then using guys and wishing on a star for Clark.

Comment

The thing is, you can be in love with people...and not realize it. I really think Chloe wants to be in love with Jimmy, and over Clark. But the head and heart dont always see eye to eye. So she may really believe she and Jimmy are the real thing...and Clark is ancient history. But sooner or later she's going to have to own up to how she really feels.

Comment

Given the history with Clark that she has... if she's still wishing for him after all the Clana sex conversations she has been forced to endure with Clark knowing how she felt... if she is still holding out for romance then she should have "Doormat" tattooed to her forehead.

Comment

I think if you put together the "I love your son" in the FOS, with her several comments in this show - Your greatest superpower-look comment and the following "Now that look just kills me" - and then you add to that her actions in kissing Jimmy instead of answering him, I think you can infer how strongly she feels about Clark.

Yes, she loves him. She probably always will. I don't think she expects anything to happen between them, so she is moving on the best she can, and making the most of her time with Jimmy.

But if you look at the conversation between Chloe and Jimmy at the beginning - "It's never as good heated up a second time" and we could cartwheel through a fire and be fine.... I think they both admit that their relationship is not dazzling in its power.

Chloe seems so much more alive and alert when she is with Clark. Do you see that, or it is just me?
              I definitely agree with you here, bklvr. I see it as well.

TPTB has said in an interview (season 7 related) that "Chloe will always love Clark". And they were the ones to use itallics.

Comment

Chloe wants Jimmy because she read my theory on him actually being Superman, and if I'm right, that's a much easier way to get Supes.

Comment

Originally posted by KrissO
                  Helping and protecting Clark might seem like a full-time job for Chloe... but do you really think she has alternative motives? Or hope? She might still love him... but she's been over him for a long time.
                  I think Chloe is over Clark in a romantic sense. I think she just loves him as a friend. I think that Chloe would do anything for Clark, and her reason would be that saving him saves mankind's future. She has to work in order to keep him safe.

As for Chimmy, that just plain fizzled when Kara came on the scene, it hasn't sparkled since. I thought Chimmy was absolutely wonderful in it's first year. But now there is Chloe's ability and Clark's secret and Chloe's missions helping Clark, that she can never be completely honest with him and we are right back to secrets in lies and Lana couldn't deal, so why would Chimmy work. The fact is that it won't, especially since you have the secrets and lies couple with Kara and Jimmy's insecurities with Clark. Lana at least wasn't insecure with Chloe.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                  The thing is, you can be in love with people...and not realize it. I really think Chloe wants to be in love with Jimmy, and over Clark. But the head and heart dont always see eye to eye. So she may really believe she and Jimmy are the real thing...and Clark is ancient history. But sooner or later she's going to have to own up to how she really feels.
                  I think this is true. She wants Jimmy, but Jimmy is clearly not her focus.
                  Last edited by All about Clark; 04-28-2008, 11:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Chloe is obviously still in love with Clark. Just because she doesn't verbally say it doesn't mean she is over him romantically. She is in love with him period. Just because she has a boyfriend and doesn't go all goodly eye over him , she's over him?

Jimmy wouldn't feel the way he does if that were true. Chloe wouldn't be so reluctant to answer him if what Jimmy says is false. Jimmy isn't worried about Clark! He is worried about Chloe and how she always avoids to answer the questions.

Jimmy: Do you want this more then Clark?
                    Chloe: *kisses him*

Seriously wouldn't that question completely turn you off? If my girlfriend asked me something that stupid " do you want this more then you want her? " I'd be like wtf? She doesn't react that way at all! She kisses him ? That just tells me that she closes her eyes and pictures Clark making love to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                      Chloe is obviously still in love with Clark. Just because she doesn't verbally say it doesn't mean she is over him romantically. She is in love with him period. Just because she has a boyfriend and doesn't go all goodly eye over him , she's over him?

Jimmy wouldn't feel the way he does if that were true. Chloe wouldn't be so reluctant to answer him if what Jimmy says is false. Jimmy isn't worried about Clark! He is worried about Chloe and how she always avoids to answer the questions.

Jimmy: Do you want this more then Clark?
                      Chloe: *kisses him*

Seriously wouldn't that question completely turn you off? She doesn't react that way at all! She kisses him ? That just tells me that she closes her eyes and pictures Clark making love to her.

Your analysis of the Chlarkimmy relationship is dead on! I love how you can recognize that she still loves Clark but is not pining over him. There is not doubt in my mind that she was thinking about Clark when they started kissing and Jimmy suspects as much IMO. With these last few episodes, the writers keep emphasizing exactly how Clark feels at this point. There was a huge debate about whether or not Chloe's words to Jor-El were romantic or platonic. I think Sleeper should put that argument to rest. Chloe will never get over Clark but she will not put her romantic life on hold while he figures things out-at this point BTW, I find your posts very entertaining and funny-especially this part:

If my girlfriend asked me something that stupid " do you want this more then you want her? " I'd be like wtf?
                      It is funny but so true.

Comment

The way the writters have written Chloe throught all the season,it's appears that she will never be over him EVER.She adolises him so much that it blinded her,she doesn't see anybody else.Of course,who would't want a superhero who spend all his time crying over his girlfriend

Chloe will really move on completly when she will decide to go away.She could go work for Oliver and Justice League.There,she will see superheroes who are ready to make a difference in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalista
                          Your analysis of the Chlarkimmy relationship is dead on! I love how you can recognize that she still loves Clark but is not pining over him. There is not doubt in my mind that she was thinking about Clark when they started kissing and Jimmy suspects as much IMO. With these last few episodes, the writers keep emphasizing exactly how Clark feels at this point. There was a huge debate about whether or not Chloe's words to Jor-El were romantic or platonic. I think Sleeper should put that argument to rest. Chloe will never get over Clark but she will not put her romantic life on hold while he figures things out-at this point BTW, I find your posts very entertaining and funny-especially this part:

It is funny but so true.
                          You're my new favorite person on this site. You're posts are entertaining too

Comment

Wouldn't it be more admirable for Chloe to not pine over Clark and NOT be a user? What does it say about her character that she just uses Jimmy while daydreaming about Clark? After Gemini I just disagree. I think she cares a lot about Jimmy and whatever her feelings I think she's closed the door on romance with Clark. Maybe that will change one day but... yuck. Chloe fantasizing about Clark while having sex with Jimmy? Not my Chloe.

Comment

Chloe will never stop loving Clark... i understand that, sometimes you will just always have those feelings for a person, no matter how illogical it becomes or how distant you are from them or the possiblitiy of a relationship

this episode, Chloe showed that Clark was her priority, but in fairness, she was also doing it for Lana

to say Chloe shouldn't be with Jimmy just because she still has feelings for Clark is harsh IMO because she can't be alone forever

however, since i think she doesn't really have the right feelings for Jimmy, i think the relationship should end... in fact, most of the time it seems like it's just a relationship of convenience...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                                That just tells me that she closes her eyes and pictures Clark making love to her.
                                Kill her off... seriously... if Chloe is picturing Clark while having sex with someone else then she is this show's biggest user! I can't believe people who like Chloe are seriously spinning it like this! However I guess it would make Chloe leave her mark, as the biggest ***** in Smallville.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎