Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe finally over clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is....if Clark showed interest in Chloe all of a sudden (and stopped worshipping Lana)...Chloe would jump Jimmy like a bad habit.

I can tell Chloe is still Clark-obsessed.

Comment

I think Clark and Chloe do have alot of chemistry together and Chloe will always love Clark no matter how dumb some of us thinks he is, in Chloe's eyes he is the best person she has every known.

In that scene when Jimmy says something about Clark, about her wanting this more then Clark ......and she just kissed him. My impression was that she is thinking about Clark when she does anything physical with him.

If I said that to my girlfriend I know I'd be sleeping alone that night.

What I find funny is how people feel bad for Jimmy because Chloe is lying and being secretive but didn't Clark do the same to Lana and not many people sympathized with her....It's just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
        in no way do I believe chloe is over clark. I feel in her mind she is settling for jimmy.
        Yep...exactly. She is settling for Jimmy, and jimmy is settling for second best.

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
          Chloe pines over Clark? Chloe hasn't once sat by herself with a bucket of ice cream crying and said "He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar" or anything like that. And she's pining over Clark Kent now? Since when?

And as for Jimmy, he does one little thing and he tries for Chloe? This is the same guy who makes her breakfast and then all of a sudden believes she's a terrorist. This is the same guy who takes her out to the Talon and then next thing he's eating dinner with a Kryptonian girl. This is the same guy who gets her all these gifts for Valentine's Day and then breaks up with her the next episode because he can't get over his jealousy issues.
          couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

She is settling for Jimmy, Clark may be dumb at times, but Jimmy can NEVER compare to Clark. And poor innocent Jimmy my a$$! Poor innocent Jimmy who jumps from one girl to the next, who eye ****s Kara while his "girlfriend" is standing right there, who wants to get back together with Chloe yet ogles at Lois' goodies! Yeah Jimmy is not innocent. And I think if Clark wanted Chloe, Chloe would reevaluate her feelings for Clark, and she'd tell Jimmy about it, but she wouldn't give in soo easily after all of the heart ache she's received from Clark. He'd have to prove to her that he deserves her because right now, he doesn't. He needs to do a lot of convincing, for her and for US!

Comment

Originally posted by miks
              She is settling for Jimmy, Clark may be dumb at times, but Jimmy can NEVER compare to Clark. And poor innocent Jimmy my a$$! Poor innocent Jimmy who jumps from one girl to the next, who eye ****s Kara while his "girlfriend" is standing right there, who wants to get back together with Chloe yet ogles at Lois' goodies! Yeah Jimmy is not innocent. And I think if Clark wanted Chloe, Chloe would reevaluate her feelings for Clark, and she'd tell Jimmy about it, but she wouldn't give in soo easily after all of the heart ache she's received from Clark. He'd have to prove to her that he deserves her because right now, he doesn't. He needs to do a lot of convincing, for her and for US!
              Hey come on now, he is a guy and guys look at attractive women! Are you saying if an attractive guy with his shirt off passes by , you're not gonna look?? Lois had those laid on in a platter , who wouldn't look?? They were just hanging out there!

The whole Kara thing is because she was actually paying attention to him while Chloe was ignoring him like always. They weren't even doing anything they were just talking ! Chloe blew that thing way out of proportion it's not like he was kissing her or anything.

Comment

I so agree with you. Chloe is way to good for Jimmy, I'm not saying it as a knock 2 Jimmy, but he should be with someone else. And if Clark wanted Chloe, I think Chloe would leave Jimmy in a minute.

Comment

Jimmy is too good for Chloe!

Comment

Geez! After every episode I yearn for Clark to become the superman that I know and love. Yet, he continues to be a love struck wuss. He can really make Lex sweat without revealing his powers. After all the evil that Lex has done to him and those that he loves, all Clark can muster up is telling Lex that he's not a very nice person. Oh yeah. Lex is really frightened now!
                    Clark belongs on one of those day time soap operas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24

Jimmy is too good for Chloe!
                      I disagree, It seems in this Show that nobody is good enough for anyone ...... go figure

Comment

Originally posted by Bigx07
                        After watching this episode and seeing what chloe shared with jimmy, do you think she is over clark or does she still have those feelings somewhere inside her?

After watching Traveler & her "climb Mt. Everest" remark, along with one of the best Smallville scenes ever, Chloe in the FOS, declaring "I love your son" to Jor-El.

Jimmy is one of those, "try to move on, because you think you should..but your *heart* belongs to someone else" relationships, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by RedKRules
                          I disagree, It seems in this Show that nobody is good enough for anyone ...... go figure
                          Martha and Jonathan were perfect for each other

Comment

Originally posted by RepairmanBob
                            Jimmy does bring the bad, and Chloe take it. Zod Almighty, they are so much better when they are apart - I actually liked Jimmy in Veritas and Descent.

Jimmy staring at EDLois' boobs fits him far better (because he's that immature & shallow), not to mention ED & AA actually have a spark of chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                              Martha and Jonathan were perfect for each other
                              Truth ... I forgot about that ok, besides Martha and Jonathan....

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ayanne
                              After watching Traveler & her "climb Mt. Everest" remark, along with one of the best Smallville scenes ever, Chloe in the FOS, declaring "I love your son" to Jor-El.

Jimmy is one of those, "try to move on, because you think you should..but your *heart* belongs to someone else" relationships, that's all.
                              I agree !
                              Last edited by RedKRules; 04-25-2008, 10:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
                                Chloe's over Clark in the way she's not expecting anything to happen between them. And she has moved on to Jimmy. But deep in her heart she will always love Clark.
                                IA with this.

However, I think Clark has pushed Chloe to Jimmy because of his actions (or lack thereof). The entire time SV has been in, he's always been about Lana. Even after ALL the things LL has done, he STILL wants Lana.

There is no doubt to me that Chloe loves Clark more than life; that she believes in him more than he believes in himself. BUT you can only wait for so long for someone to fly back to you, especially when that person refuses to fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎