Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe finally over clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe is the most annoying person on earth. She pines over Clark while she ignores the best boyfriend ever. Jimmy may not be the brightest person on earth, but he really cares about chloe, and tries so hard to be good to her. Not many men are as good to their girls as Jimmy is to chloe.

poor jimmy. *huggles jimmy*

Comment

I am getting the feeling that Chloe is disenchanted with Clark now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brizzle
        So does Lois, Lana, Chloe....It's amazing.
        you forgot Shelby

Comment

Originally posted by maryjanewatson
          Chloe is the most annoying person on earth. She pines over Clark while she ignores the best boyfriend ever. Jimmy may not be the brightest person on earth, but he really cares about chloe, and tries so hard to be good to her. Not many men are as good to their girls as Jimmy is to chloe.

poor jimmy. *huggles jimmy*
          Chloe pines over Clark? Chloe hasn't once sat by herself with a bucket of ice cream crying and said "He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar" or anything like that. And she's pining over Clark Kent now? Since when?

And as for Jimmy, he does one little thing and he tries for Chloe? This is the same guy who makes her breakfast and then all of a sudden believes she's a terrorist. This is the same guy who takes her out to the Talon and then next thing he's eating dinner with a Kryptonian girl. This is the same guy who gets her all these gifts for Valentine's Day and then breaks up with her the next episode because he can't get over his jealousy issues.

Comment

She is no where near over Clark especially with the comment she made in the episode that Clark can look at her a certain way and she will believe whatever he says. What a pathetic woman.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine316
              She is no where near over Clark especially with the comment she made in the episode that Clark can look at her a certain way and she will believe whatever he says. What a pathetic woman.
              That's one of her best friends. Is she just supposed to blow him off because some guy tries to make pancakes and dances with her comes along?

Sometimes I believe that the reason why Jimmy is so jealous is because he has no friends...

Comment

I think that Jimmy feels very insecure about himself around Clark. I think from his p.o.v., he sees how close Chloe is with him, how devoted she is to him, that he is a hero to her. Little does Jimmy know the reasoning behind Chloe always helping Clark and being less than honest with him. But when you see it from Jimmy's side, you can see how it would appear to him.

Anyhow...Chloe's kiss in response to Jimmy's question was interesting. I interpreted it as follows--either 1) she instead of telling Jimmy she showed him that she was not interested Clark, the "actions speak louder than words" cliche, 2) she didn't want to answer that and distracted him.

I am siding with Servayne...I felt as though there were some questions raised. Though I think Chloe and Jimmy are cute together...I feel like there's something missing.

Comment

'Bout time she gets over him.

Comment

in no way do I believe chloe is over clark. I feel in her mind she is settling for jimmy.

Comment

And as for Jimmy, he does one little thing and he tries for Chloe? This is the same guy who makes her breakfast and then all of a sudden believes she's a terrorist. This is the same guy who takes her out to the Talon and then next thing he's eating dinner with a Kryptonian girl. This is the same guy who gets her all these gifts for Valentine's Day and then breaks up with her the next episode because he can't get over his jealousy issues.
                      Jimmy does bring the bad, and Chloe take it. Zod Almighty, they are so much better when they are apart - I actually liked Jimmy in Veritas and Descent.

Comment

I don't think she's pathetic as another poster said, just in love, though strong enough to deal with the fact that it ain't the connection with the BDA she wants. Her statement that his greatest super power is winning her over with a look means to me that she is, and will remain in love with him. Man, if I only knew a woman that cool....and if Dumb-El would only realize it himself!

Comment

Chloe's over Clark in the way she's not expecting anything to happen between them. And she has moved on to Jimmy. But deep in her heart she will always love Clark.

Comment

There's no questions she Loves Clark but as long as they hang out/work together jimmy's gonna be the third wheel so somethings gonna give soon.

Comment

I get the feeling that she is content with Jimmy, not deliriously happy as any woman in love should be. I would bet my last dime that if Clark turned around and told her he wanted to give their relationship a chance, she would leave Jimmy in a heartbeat. She still loves him and as long as she still has those feelings there wont be any moving on, but there will be a lot of settling. If it wasn't Jimmy it would be some other guy, unfortunately a part of her will always be in love with Clark, no matter how badly he treats her sometimes.

Comment

lol thats true but they have known each other for a long time though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎