No announcement yet.

Worst plot holes EVER!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe about to tell Clark's secret?

Chloe: Alright, well I'm about to get arrested, so I might as well betray Clark before I'm offscreen for a few episodes.

Comment

What makes you think she was going to tell Clark's secret? That had little to do with the Fed's interest in her. She was going to give up her involvement in the JL. Telling him that she worked for Green Arrow's band of gifted individuals that bend the law to take down Lex would hurt no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrison_Bergeron
        What makes you think she was going to tell Clark's secret? That had little to do with the Fed's interest in her. She was going to give up her involvement in the JL. Telling him that she worked for Green Arrow's band of gifted individuals that bend the law to take down Lex would hurt no one.
        Because she was hacking into government satellites to look for Ionic displacement that happened to be 2 aliens flying back in time to another planet. One that happens to be related to clark meaning he's an alien....Make sense now? In order to explain one part she'd have to explain the other parts... Which would lead to her exposing Clarks secret.

----- Added 36 Minutes later -----

Another plot hole I noticed, that actually wasn't part of this episode but I couldn't remember which episode it was. After Lana has sex with bizarro and clark finds out they decide to take a "break" (tries to hold back vomit) Lana decides to stay with Chloe... In Zod the dorm from the university (that no one ever goes to anymore) was destroyed so Chloe had to stay with Lois, on her sofa. Now chloe has her own bed and Jimmy lives there but Lois is never around. But... Lana is staying with chloe... so now there are 4 people living there when ther is barely enough room for 2 people. (even though Lana is now in a hospital... AGAIN) However why didn't she just get her own place.. she stole 10 million dollars from Lex.. She couldn't afford to buy a litte apartment in the city or stay in the back room of the isis foundation. And don't tell me it's cause she spent the 10 mil....
        This is kind of fun... finding all the inconsistancies. It's better than torturing myself with the hope this show will actually get better.
        Last edited by Kirstycol; 04-28-2008, 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Jimmy is James Bond... since when???

Comment

i thought that this epi would be good but it was a dissapointment i do hope next one is better

Comment

My goodness... I'd forgotten that there were so many plotholes in this episode! You'd have thought the editors would have rewatched it a little more closely to ensure that all the plot elements fit together nicely. Because of those couple of scenes getting deleted, we really didn't get any explanation as to how Lex got to Zurich. Weird. And Clark's talking out of both sides of his head... again. Nice... :P

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Lex in Zurich right after the whole 'red flag' thing. Huh?

This plothole was explained in a deleted scene. Lex blackmailed that FBI-woman so he could leave the country.

Comment

Clark's flip flopping.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎