Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark the moron

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The writer is the same person that wrote Subterranean, which was a horrible episode so she should get fired!

If Lana just died in the 100th episode Clark would be Superman by now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Pipes
      Finding Brianiac is important and I understand wanting to help Lana but if he lets Lex open that box, NONE OF IT WILL MATTER. Clark will be under the control of Lex and the world will be in danger. Lana will spend the rest of her day in a coma and the world will either be in the hands of Lex or Brainiac.

Then he has the nerve to complain to Chloe about not finding Brianiac while he was sitting on his ass doing nothing.

I don't know what Al Miles and company are thinking with their portrayel of Clark. He is a whiny, selfish, pathetic loser who has fought every effort to to embrace his destiny for seven years. This Clark is a gutless coward and has proven incapable of moving on with his life. Maybe it's a good thing these two are leaving after all.

Yes, Superman did that in the second movie. But there's two things to remember. One, Clark didn't know about Zod coming to Earth. Two, he learned from his mistake and did not repeat. Does Clark ever learn from his mistakes? Nope...he seems content on ignoring Jor-El's advice every chance he gets, capped off by his idiotic decision to bring a clone of his mother back to life. I would expect this behavior from Clark in Season 3 but not now.

I completely agree with you. Lana wont matter if Lex controls Clark. My guess is she would be one of the first people Lex has Clark take out....but for some reason clark cant seem to get that through his thick skull.

He would rather whine to Chloe about what needs to be done...then actually take any proative steps to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAllAboutChloe
        It does seem that Clark is having Chloe do the superhero job. He hangs with Lana while she goes after Brainiac and Kara. What is up with that? I understand that he is going through an emotional time and all, but Chloe seems to be putting her emotions (with regards to Jimmy) on the back burner for Clark so why can't Clark put his emotions on the back-burner too. And really, how productive is sitting with Lana all night. He knows that isn't going to help solve anything.
        The problem is, TPTB make it as though Clark doesn't have a clue what to do. It's like if Chloe can't find Brainiac, he's totally and completely lost because he's useless and has no skills of his own.

Just look at past episodes. It's usually the same formula. Clark runs to Chloe for help, only now we are seeing all of the flaws in Clark's character. When Chloe can't come up with an answer for Clark, which doesn't happen often, he's left with nothing to do but complain to her.
        Last edited by myankskent; 04-24-2008, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
          The problem is, TPTB make it as though Clark doesn't have a clue what to do. It's like if Chloe can't find Brainiac, he's totally and completely lost because he's useless and has no skills of his own.
          Pretty much. . I mean...he could actually...I dont know, try to FLY?!? I mean...we all saw them fly away. Chances are brainiac isnt going to come land on earth to make it a bit easier for Clarkie. I mean...TRY...for goodness sakes. He claims to care soooo much about Lana...but he wont jump off the freaking barn (when he knows he cant get hurt) because he's afraid of heights?!? What the heck??? Instead...he whines. The writers are really doing a number on CK. I'm not liking it at all....

Comment

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton
            I'm cheering the villian (Lex) on this show.... not only because Rosenbaum is such a great actor..

but because its impossible to cheer for the hero, Clark, he's such an idiot.
            hahahahhaha the best post....

I told you guys Clark is a ****en retard. I can't stand it, it makes me sick, I wish Kara would knock him out again. Seriously this is the future Superman hahaha yeah right bro, I hope Lana does dump him soon.

And for u clois fans and chlark fans you want your girl with this guy. Jimmy is smarter than him. Lois, Lana, Lex, Chloe, Kara, are all smarter than him.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton
            Everything Clark says is BS.

He's usually 95% talk, 5% action.
            Hahaha
            Last edited by Brizzle; 04-24-2008, 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

"The funny thing about what everone is writing about clark. Yes clark should've been concerned about what lex may find. But like anyone else..doesn't matter if he superman or not....is controled by something that will always dominated our logical judgement...something that is more powerful than superman or evil or anything else that we know of....what he feels for lana......LOVE....that's why he stayed with lana instead of persuing lex. do you know any one who's in love that wouldn't have done what clark did."

You know, I can relate to Clark in many ways, so I like to defend him. He really tries his best to help people.

BUT, while I am in love with the woman of my dreams right now, I would not spend the night by her side when there's nothing I could do for her, and the rest of the world needs me.

Surely, I'd be tempted, just IN CASE I could do anything to help (which is probably what Clark was thinking), but I mean, come on! He KNOWS how dangerous Lex is, and the power to control him would mean the power to destroy the world! After "Descent", where he saw what Lex was capable of, and swore to stop him, and we had that HUGE moment in the cemetary where the enmity, the battle of good vs. evil, was truly born...then we get him saying, "I don't care about Lex!"

THAT is what disappoints.

Don't get me wrong; as a whole, I enjoyed tonight's episode actually. The James Bond moments were fun, as were the Jimmy and Chloe moments, and it was a welcomed light-hearted episode in contrast to last week's, just to keep things fresh and give the show a balance of light and darkness, and I also loved the scenes with Lex. He was so subtly evil, and so cool and collected. He was officially the Lex of the comics now, which was great. The only thing that disappointed me was Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Ares
                I dont see how he can go back to that... C'mon last week you stood in the grave yard staring Lex down.. Now your a BDA! Go after Lex dont sit by Lana.. Whats the point? SHes a vegtibable.. Go on with your life you cant do anything by her bed side.
                If you haven't noticed Clark doesn't have the balls to go after Lex. It's pathetic when all three woman in the show are not afraid to take on Lex but Clark is still a weenie.

Comment

Originally posted by MozartRequiem
                  "The funny thing about what everone is writing about clark. Yes clark should've been concerned about what lex may find. But like anyone else..doesn't matter if he superman or not....is controled by something that will always dominated our logical judgement...something that is more powerful than superman or evil or anything else that we know of....what he feels for lana......LOVE....that's why he stayed with lana instead of persuing lex. do you know any one who's in love that wouldn't have done what clark did."

You know, I can relate to Clark in many ways, so I like to defend him. He really tries his best to help people.

BUT, while I am in love with the woman of my dreams right now, I would not spend the night by her side when there's nothing I could do for her, and the rest of the world needs me.

Surely, I'd be tempted, just IN CASE I could do anything to help (which is probably what Clark was thinking), but I mean, come on! He KNOWS how dangerous Lex is, and the power to control him would mean the power to destroy the world! After "Descent", where he saw what Lex was capable of, and swore to stop him, and we had that HUGE moment in the cemetary where the enmity, the battle of good vs. evil, was truly born...then we get him saying, "I don't care about Lex!"

THAT is what disappoints.

Don't get me wrong; as a whole, I enjoyed tonight's episode actually. The James Bond moments were fun, as were the Jimmy and Chloe moments, and it was a welcomed light-hearted episode in contrast to last week's, just to keep things fresh and give the show a balance of light and darkness, and I also loved the scenes with Lex. He was so subtly evil, and so cool and collected. He was officially the Lex of the comics now, which was great. The only thing that disappointed me was Clark.
                  I do understand that Clark is still young...and he has human emotions like everyone else. I can normally overlook that. But the fact that he is like someone else said...All talk, and no action...irritates me. He wants something to be done, but he's doing nothing to make that happen. I think you would agree...if you want something bad enough, dont you usually put in atleast a little effort to make it happen?

I actually thought this episode wasnt that light hearted. Maybe because my heart just breaks for Jimmy. He loves Chloe so much...and she is pretty much using him to get a release of some sort. She loves Clark...and poor Jimmy will keep beating his brains out to win her over...but the fact that before they fell back on the bed Jimmy brings up Clark. . He's fighting a losing battle...and i dont know why the writers keep doing this?

Comment

I agree with AndiGirl, is there ever going to be a episode where he figures out something by himself. Just think without Chloe he wouldn't be able to do anything.

Comment

Clark is the one who came up with the idea of the satellite and he is the one who decided to go to the fortress and that is how we know that Kara is on krypton and trying to kill baby Clark. Also that's how we know that Kara and Brainiac time traveled .

Chloe knows how to hack and use computers that is why Clark needs her help. If Clark could do everything then Chloe would become a useless character.

I agree he whined for about 30 seconds about Lana but that's it. He did alot more good things in my opinion then just whine. Also brainiac is more important to find because he is going to literally kill Clark and have it so he never existed!!!! That means Lex can't control him and Vertias never existed!

The only thing I didn't like about Clark is that he whined about not caring about Lex and only about Lana but that didn't last very long.

P.S. I think Chloe told him to get Jor-els Journal

Comment

He really didnt do that much. True..he came up with the satellite, but Chloe had to get the images...and got the crap beaten out of her doing it. where was Clark?

Then...chloe is the one who comes up with the idea that maybe they went through a black hole...to Krypton....not Clark

I'm not sure...but I think chloe may have even had input on going to the fortress?? But I really cant remember.

It seems Clark is incapable of putting the pieces together himself. I normally would be agreeing with you...but at this point I feel like I have given Clark every chance in the world...and just when I think he's getting somewhere ( the stair down with lex at the funeral) he takes 5 million steps back.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

It seems the writers want him to be a whining moron.
                        Last edited by AndiGirl; 04-24-2008, 09:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I hope now everyone can see that Lana was never holding Clark back, it has always been himself.

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
                            I agree. But who can blame him? Brainiac's just as much of a threat as Lex is, so since Lana's under Brainiac's control, then he could think that he can get some message from Brainiac?
                            really late to the discussion. Just watching the epi now, but by virtue of your own statement, why wouldn't Clark be just as focused on him as he is on where Brainiac is?? especially since he's been warned numerous times by his inner circle of what the consequences would be. It's all because of Lana that he's this obsessed. Without it he'd be nothing

Comment

Yeah Chloe did say that it was some sort of time portal after Clark mentioned that Kara was on krypton.

I do agree that they could have changed the dialouge at the start of the episode to say that he was trying to find Brainiac and the keys that Lex has. When he couldn't find anything he decided to stay with Lana for awhile.

He did give Jimmy advice and he did go to the Fortress to look for some answers about Brainiac. At the end of the episode it looked like a fire got lit under his ass and he will do what is necessary to stop Lex and Brainiac.

Comment

I really hope so...but I thought the fire was lit at the end of the last episode...and so on. Just when I think that dang fire is blazing...it fizzles out somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎