Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this while AlMiles left Smallville?

...2 steps back.

Comment

I wouldn't call him a moron. He just didn't have the right priorities but Chloe was there to shake him out of it. He was more focused on Brainiac and I'm guessing Clark isn't that worried about Lex because he isn't that big a threat to him. He figures when I feel like it I'll superspeed and take what he has .

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Pipes
        Clark showed how much of a dumb bastard he was tonight. He's allowing Lex to acquire something that will put him under Lex's control. He's allowing an evil maniac to acquire the ultimate weapon and what is Clark doing? Spending the night with Lana. Then he gets mad at Chloe and goes back to using her for his own purposes and to do his own dirty work. What a moron. He deserves anything bad that happens to him from this point on.
        No, more like who came up with the idea to have Clark's character not care what Lex is doing, or aquiring because he's spending the night with comatose Lana.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kevin24
        I wouldn't call him a moron. He just didn't have the right priorities but Chloe was there to shake him out of it. He was more focused on Brainiac and I'm guessing Clark isn't that worried about Lex because he isn't that big a threat to him. He figures when I feel like it I'll superspeed and take what he has .
        All he had to do was superspeed to the bank in Zurich, break in and take the Veritas box, after xraying them to find it. Or, he could have gone to Lex's mansion and found the key. He knows it's the key Lex took from Chloe.
        Last edited by curiosity; 04-24-2008, 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by curiosity
          No, more like who came up with the idea to have Clark's character not care what Lex is doing, or aquiring because he's spending the night with comatose Lana.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

All he had to do was superspeed to the bank in Zurich, break in and take the Veritas box, after xraying them to find it. Or, he could have gone to Lex's mansion and found the key. He knows it's the key Lex took from Chloe.
          Yup that's all he had to do. How boring would the show be if he took the keys before Lex gets them? I rather see where the story is going and see what happens.

Did you all really expect Clark to take the keys from Lex or get the box before him?

Comment

Did you all really expect Clark to take the keys from Lex or get the box before him?
            I would have liked for him to at least mention trying, instead of babbling "Lana Lana Lana" over and over agaain.

Comment

^ lol that's true

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                Yup that's all he had to do. How boring would the show be if he took the keys before Lex gets them? I rather see where the story is going and see what happens.

You're really overthinking my comment, it's only in response to your superspeeding comment about taking things from Lex. There is nothing in my post to suggest I really thought anything was going to happen.
                Last edited by curiosity; 04-24-2008, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Clark is just.....UGH!
                  I dont even look at him like the potential superman anymore. He is a jerk.....and really, only cares about himself...and apparently Lana. He let Lex take the keys and open the box....he had the nerve to ask chloe "why havent WE found Brainiac yet?" Like sitting with Lana holding her hand had any real signficant impact on finding him.

I am just frustrated beyong belief at this point. Why do the writers make Clark seem like a mopy...incompitent....yes...Moron!

I liked the other thread....I think we should make Jimmy superman. He was hot tonight! Had all the qualities of a butt kicking crime fighter. He finally stepped up...and manned up. I was very impressed. I'm just sad that Chloe cant see that. James bond always gets the girl...and yes, Jimmy did get her....but we all know where her heart is. Even Jimmy!

The point of that rant was...Clark is just a BDA, and he really proved that tonight. I love Chloe...and I dont think Clark deserves her at all. Jimmy does...but Chloe cant see that. All these ridiculous triangles....I tell ya!

Comment

It's the writers. They need to stretch this thing out over next season. So expect more BDA** Clark.

Comment

He had a good scene with Jimmy this episode. When Jimmy was going off about how he had a friend who was leading this double life and Clark was unsure who he was talking about and for a second there he figured it was him and said "I can explain"

I think he consoled him pretty well, he acted like a big brother to Jimmy which I thought was awesome.

Comment

I love SV and Clarkie, but I was mucho pissed-o that he was all "O Lana, My Lana." in the epi. Geeeeeeez, they need to give this a frigin rest. I bet Tom HATES saying that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Chloe_is_my_Hero
                          I love SV and Clarkie, but I was mucho pissed-o that he was all "O Lana, My Lana." in the epi. Geeeeeeez, they need to give this a frigin rest. I bet Tom HATES saying that crap.

Yeah that's true but at least it was only for a small portion of his first scene of the episode. Aside from that I was happy with Clark this episode, he is the one who suggested to search the skies and decided to visit Jor-el despite Chloe's protests.

I liked his scene with Jimmy too when Jimmy came for advice.

Comment

Finding Brianiac is important and I understand wanting to help Lana but if he lets Lex open that box, NONE OF IT WILL MATTER. Clark will be under the control of Lex and the world will be in danger. Lana will spend the rest of her day in a coma and the world will either be in the hands of Lex or Brainiac.

Then he has the nerve to complain to Chloe about not finding Brianiac while he was sitting on his ass doing nothing.

I don't know what Al Miles and company are thinking with their portrayel of Clark. He is a whiny, selfish, pathetic loser who has fought every effort to to embrace his destiny for seven years. This Clark is a gutless coward and has proven incapable of moving on with his life. Maybe it's a good thing these two are leaving after all.

Answer: Chris Reeve's Superman in Superman II (except substitute the word Lois for Lana).
                            Yes, Superman did that in the second movie. But there's two things to remember. One, Clark didn't know about Zod coming to Earth. Two, he learned from his mistake and did not repeat. Does Clark ever learn from his mistakes? Nope...he seems content on ignoring Jor-El's advice every chance he gets, capped off by his idiotic decision to bring a clone of his mother back to life. I would expect this behavior from Clark in Season 3 but not now.

Comment

Well...I would normally agree Kevin, that the Clark/Jimmy scene was very nice. But the fact that Jimmy had to remind Clark that he waisted a lot of gas, and had to stop for directions a couple of times to get there bugged me. Granted, my opinion isnt totally fair...because at that point I was already fed up with clark.

His role seemed consistent throughout this episode "Must save Lana!" Which...I do understand, but there are more pressing issues at hand...like the total distruction of the world. I'm sure Lana would understand. I think at this point Clark just feels horrible guilt, and he wont allow himself to focus on anything else.

Comment

I dont see how he can go back to that... C'mon last week you stood in the grave yard staring Lex down.. Now your a BDA! Go after Lex dont sit by Lana.. Whats the point? SHes a vegtibable.. Go on with your life you cant do anything by her bed side.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎