Clark the moron

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chlarker4eva08
    may i mention that he's a BDA, who doesnt care about anythin except 4 Lana
    yes, Im sick of that too, I have lana and Clana even in my soup!, is it too much to ask that Clark gets over that crappy and pointless relationship already, and not to ear to him saying her name one more time?

Comment

• Originally posted by kryptonaidxh
      is it too much to ask that Clark gets over that crappy and pointless relationship already, and not to ear to him saying her name one more time?
      Actually, in the first scene with AM, when TW says : "The only thing that matters now is Lana," I've got the impression, looking at his face, that if he never had to pronounce that name again, he'd be the happiest man in the universe.
      Last edited by Este; 04-26-2008, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Este
        Actually, in the first scene with AM, when TW says : "The only thing that matters now is Lana," I've got the impression, looking at his face, that if he never had to pronounce that name again, he'd be the happiest man in the universe.
        It's funny because I felt the same way. The whole scene looked as though both Tom and Allison didn't believe their lines for one second.

But it's highly subjective. Maybe I'm just projecting; because I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Comment

• I have to say that Clark's comment about Lex and the keys in "Sleeper" was pretty rock bottom for me. I think he just might (crosses fingers and hopes real hard) realize the magnitude of such a thoughtless dismissal when the absolute evil of Lex Luthor hits him between the eyes. Maybe he will finally wake up and embrace the whole world, not just his little corner of it. Maybe.

Comment

• Quote:
            [Originally Posted by Este
            Actually, in the first scene with AM, when TW says : "The only thing that matters now is Lana," I've got the impression, looking at his face, that if he never had to pronounce that name again, he'd be the happiest man in the universe. ]

Originally posted by petitemimi
            It's funny because I felt the same way. The whole scene looked as though both Tom and Allison didn't believe their lines for one second.

But it's highly subjective. Maybe I'm just projecting; because I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
            I had the same feeling.....and even re-watching it...I wasn't so sure it was just me....but the more I hear about it from others...the more it seems possible. And given the show's constantly repeating themes...to the point of beating a dead horse....it makes a lot of sense that they would be sick of it by now.
            Last edited by CK&CK; 04-27-2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DestinyAw8s
              I have to say that Clark's comment about Lex and the keys in "Sleeper" was pretty rock bottom for me. I think he just might (crosses fingers and hopes real hard) realize the magnitude of such a thoughtless dismissal when the absolute evil of Lex Luthor hits him between the eyes. Maybe he will finally wake up and embrace the whole world, not just his little corner of it. Maybe.
              I'm starting to see that Clark never does the right thing from the beginning. He always waits until things get out of hand...and then he fixes them. So this wont be any different. He didnt listen to Chloe....and now that things are out of control he will fix it. I wish he could just learn to take simple measures to prevent the end of the world. . But I guess if he did that we wouldnt have a show.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiGirl
                I'm starting to see that Clark never does the right thing from the beginning. He always waits until things get out of hand...and then he fixes them. So this wont be any different. He didnt listen to Chloe....and now that things are out of control he will fix it. I wish he could just learn to take simple measures to prevent the end of the world. . But I guess if he did that we wouldnt have a show.
                If it was the intention of the writers to pi** everyone off, they certainly succeeded. LOL And yes, it's unfortunate that Chloe has to beat him over the head with the obvious, and STILL not make any headway. I really don't know why Clark can't ever seem to grasp what's right in front of his nose. But he never does, until all hell breaks loose. As you stated, AndiGirl, it probably won't be any different this time around. It seems to be a favorite plot device of the writers.

Comment

• Totally agree. Damnit. What on earth is Clark thinking? He can hide near Lex's mansion, use his X-Ray vision and Super Hearing to figure out what Lex is up to. Sprint to Zurich before Lex gets there (incidentally, he doesn't need the bloody key to get to the FOS, he can run around the world in quite a short time), keep watching Lex with his X-Ray vision and Super Hearing when he's going into the bank. See that he has the keys in on him, and pull a Bart Allen and steal them from him.

This is why you can't have anyone be Superman in an RPG, if he actually has the brain of a human, and not a dumb Kryptonian, he'd be unstoppable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Pipes
                    Clark showed how much of a dumb bastard he was tonight. He's allowing Lex to acquire something that will put him under Lex's control. He's allowing an evil maniac to acquire the ultimate weapon and what is Clark doing? Spending the night with Lana. Then he gets mad at Chloe and goes back to using her for his own purposes and to do his own dirty work. What a moron. He deserves anything bad that happens to him from this point on.

A&M must really hate Clark Kent/Superman

Comment

• Originally posted by Simba_Muffy
                      A&M must really hate Clark Kent/Superman
                      yeah, they really ran Clark's character and the show into the ground!

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                        yeah, they really ran Clark's character and the show into the ground!
                        Thank God they left after S7. I couldn't take it anymore!

Comment

• I have just watched Sleeper for the first time and thought it was the worst episode ever! However, I will hang on as I know that things get better.

Comment

• Lana Small. Killing Superman since S5.
                            Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 11-05-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎