No announcement yet.

Clark the moron

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark the moron

Clark showed how much of a dumb bastard he was tonight. He's allowing Lex to acquire something that will put him under Lex's control. He's allowing an evil maniac to acquire the ultimate weapon and what is Clark doing? Spending the night with Lana. Then he gets mad at Chloe and goes back to using her for his own purposes and to do his own dirty work. What a moron. He deserves anything bad that happens to him from this point on.

Originally posted by Darth Pipes
    Clark showed how much of a dumb bastard he was tonight. He's allowing Lex to acquire something that will put him under Lex's control. He's allowing an evil maniac to acquire the ultimate weapon and what is Clark doing? Spending the night with Lana. Then he gets mad at Chloe and goes back to using her for his own purposes and to do his own dirty work. What a moron. He deserves anything bad that happens to him from this point on.
    i sadly agree with everything you wrote, hence the nickname big dumb alien (BDA).

Comment

I agree. But who can blame him? Brainiac's just as much of a threat as Lex is, so since Lana's under Brainiac's control, then he could think that he can get some message from Brainiac?

Comment

Blame the Writers NOT Clark!!!

The Smallville writers really NEED TO GET A GRIP!!!

We are tired of Clark this way!!!

Comment

I definitely rolled my eyes at the angsty Lana plea, it just couldn't be helped.

Comment

I'm cheering the villian (Lex) on this show.... not only because Rosenbaum is such a great actor..

but because its impossible to cheer for the hero, Clark, he's such an idiot.

Comment

Clark deserves to be under Lex' control. Seriously at this point I wish Lex would kick his ass and put him in a Kryptonite cage. What kind of a Superman puts the entire world in danger because he is holding Lana's hand all night long? Please Brainiac, put him out of his misery already.

Thank God I view this entire episode as and AU and won't take it against the "real" Clark. Sheesh!

Comment

Geez I know, I guess again Clark is not prioritizing. He doesn't seem to do that when it comes to Brainiac.

Comment

it's always clark with lana, lana, lana what about lois? DUH she is important too..

Comment

I'm normally not one to complain, but I can't help but feel a little bit letdown with this as a follow up to 'Descent'. I understand its a bit of a set up/filler episode, but one thing that bothered me was the way Clark downplayed Lex at the beginning of this episode.

The last thing he said in 'Descent' was (in response to Lex hurting anyone else), "He won't get the chance, I won't let him". Then the very first thing he says in this episode is something along the lines of "Lex isn't important". I understand when things people say don't necessarily line up perfectly with other things said from several seasons ago, but to have Clark completely contradict himself with basically 2 scenes in between (the final scene in Descent, first scene in this episode) is pretty weak.

Also, they seemed to play up the rivalry and really set the stage for enmity between Clark and Lex, and then he completely ignores Lex as a threat in the next episode... just seems like a big letdown.

There are many ways they could have portrayed it. For example, Clark wants to deal with Brainiac first because he is threatening other people, Lex's trouble is more aiming at Clark, in which case Clark could be seen as being selfless, but instead they had a complete contradiction which I didn't like.

Comment

Clark acted as a "human" would. I take it as that because in our everday lives do we always make the best decisions? I think not!

Comment

not defending the writers on this one but i think they made him do that to set up next episode(ie if he didn't go in search for Lana, he would got signal from kara).

That being said they shouldn't have had Chloe call him out for being such an idiot(because that's how the viewer will percieve him) as well as him saying he was by Lana's side for 14 hours.

Comment

Is there any way I can contact the writers of this show?

They need to hear me!

Comment

Yeah, but this decision is beyond idiotic. He can't do anything for Lana by sitting with her. I know he thinks the Brainiac thing is important - it certainly is! - but how long would it take him with super speed and Xray vision to find the keys and just snag them away? Not long at all.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysRight
                              not defendinfg the writers on this one but i think they made him do that to set up next episode(ie if he didn't go in search for Lana, he would got signal from kara).

That being said they shouldn't have had Chloe call him out for being such an idiot(because that's how the viewer will percieve him) as well as him saying he was by Lana's side for 14 hours.
                              The writers on this show really sucks!

They just create some plot they want to, even it doesn't make ANY Good sense at all!

NOT good writing/storytelling at all.... it's Pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎