No announcement yet.

Episode time-delayed on WGN-TV channel 9 in Chicago

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode time-delayed on WGN-TV channel 9 in Chicago

It airs at a special time, tonight at 10:30 pm.

Gotta be up extra-early tomorrow. Hope my DVD recorder doesn't crap out.

that blows for us! lol lucky for me I also get channels in detroit!

Comment

still im gonna watch it after lost lol
      and hello chicagoans!

Comment

Aw man, yeah I just saw this in the TV listings. Why would they show a regular baseball game in place of their top rated show? Oh well At least it is on at 10:30 tonight. Guess we Chicago people will have to stay up late tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
          that blows for us! lol lucky for me I also get channels in detroit!
          At least it's still on the same night. I vaguely remember it being preempted to several days later. By then I forgot about it. It kind of works out for me since I might have some family stuff to do anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by olliejk
            I vaguely remember it being preempted to several days later.
            If my memory serves me correctly, that time it aired on a Saturday night.

Comment

This totally sucks... I mean, who really likes the Cubs anyways? Sure, they're doing good, but their main fan base is a bunch of old people at retirement homes in Florida... that's why you can get WGN down there.

GO WHITE SOX!!!

Comment

Originally posted by srfrgrl
                This totally sucks... I mean, who really likes the Cubs anyways? Sure, they're doing good, but their main fan base is a bunch of old people at retirement homes in Florida... that's why you can get WGN down there.

GO WHITE SOX!!!
                lol. A bunch of old people? Cubs I imagine are like Yankees and Red Sox, have a fans across North America.

I am a Cubs fan, but I am not a native Chicagoan, so I am not as big on the bitter rivalry thing. I actually was happy for the White Sox when they won the World Series because I love Chicago. I think it was pre-empted a couple of weeks ago as well.

Comment

^ Yeah, about that.... the Cubs did play today, but the Sox game is on WGN right now...well actually I take that back, it's a rain delay. Great, now "Sleeper" won't be on till like midnight. My day just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

Comment

^ Yeah, about that.... the Cubs did play today, but the Sox game is on WGN right now...well actually I take that back, it's a rain delay. Great, now "Sleeper" won't be on till like midnight. My day just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?
                    It's a good thing I don't need to be at court until 5 pm (my final for one of my psych classes is testifying in a mock trial). But it sure doesn't help battling my insomnia problems

Comment

wait, it wont be on until midnight?

plus, go cubs!

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                        It's a good thing I don't need to be at court until 5 pm (my final for one of my psych classes is testifying in a mock trial). But it sure doesn't help battling my insomnia problems
                        Well, sleep well...I might just do that until Grey's Anatomy comes on

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
                        wait, it wont be on until midnight?

plus, go cubs!

Please, the Cubs aren't even going to make it to the playoffs...they have this thing about choking in the last inning or having crazed fans catch playable balls (ahem, ring any bells?)
                        Last edited by srfrgrl; 04-24-2008, 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Jor-El, please stop the rain.
                          Last edited by Spindrift; 04-24-2008, 05:23 PM.

Comment

^See, sombody agrees with me Thank you, kind sir (or ma'am)!

Comment

Well, sleep well...I might just do that until Grey's Anatomy comes on

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Please, the Cubs aren't even going to make it to the playoffs...they have this thing about choking in the last inning (ahem, ring any bells?)
                              Thanks. I just hope that the rain delay isn't too long that Smallville will start at midnight like you are figuring it will.

Oh yes, but like Red Sox fans before them, Cubs fans always hope for the best but expect the worse. Of course, nothing can really compare to the Mets meltdown at the end of last season. It's too bad, the Mets are a talented team as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎