No announcement yet.

If you're just joining us...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're just joining us...

If you're just joining us...Clark is using Lionel's Krypto-Rubik's Cube flashlight to make scary faces by the campfire.

If you're just joining us Martha has absolutely no idea Lionel is dead and has left him several messages. Now back to Smallville.

Comment

If you're just joining us Lana Lang's landlord is really angry because she can't pay this months rent!

Comment

if you're just now joining us.. brainiac has caused lana's brain to explode to tick off Clark some more!

Comment

if you're just joining us....Shelby has been off with Oliver and crew sniffing out clues as to where Lana hid Clark's Kryptonian Jewels....

Comment

If you're just joining us the EPA has declared Smallville a toxic meteor wastedump and the town is being evacuated until further notice.
            Last edited by berniepooh; 04-29-2008, 08:27 AM.

Comment

If your just joining us, previous to this episode Chloe was awarded the Nobel Prize for scientific advancements... now back to the show

Comment

Originally posted by cksidekick
                if you're just joining us....Shelby has been off with Oliver and crew sniffing out clues as to where Lana hid Clark's Kryptonian Jewels....
                The way I figure it, kryptonian puberty is later, and tied in with powers. I'm hoping after he gets flight, Clark will finally grow a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                  If you're just joining us...Clark is using Lionel's Krypto-Rubik's Cube flashlight to make scary faces by the campfire.
                  LOL!!!

Comment

If you're just joining us...Clark buried a red jacket in the concrete pour for the new Lexcorp building Lex is building. Now back to the curse of the BDA....errr....Smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by cksidekick
                      Originally posted by HowardFilms
                      The way I figure it, kryptonian puberty is later, and tied in with powers. I'm hoping after he gets flight, Clark will finally grow a pair.
                      LOL Man! I get endless enjoyment from people who make fun of Clark's lack of....errr...."Kryptonian Jewels". Hmmmm....never fails to put me in a good mood......I think it's the validation that I am not the only one who believes he's missing them.

Comment

If you're just joining us, the story line from the beginning of season 1 to where we are now is SOOOOOO melodramatic, and filled with teen-age angst (even after the teen years end) it would take 800 light years to explain it to you. Watch SuperNatural instead.

Comment

If you're just joining us...the following is a test of the Emergency FOS alert system. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                            If you're just joining us...Clark buried a red jacket in the concrete pour for the new Lexcorp building Lex is building. Now back to the curse of the BDA....errr....Smallville.
                            Hahaha. Now that's funny. Silly BoSox fans.

Comment

If you're just joining us....
                              Clark doesn't know how to fly.
                              Chloe is in love with Clark, but has perfected the art of pretending that she isn't.
                              Lois and Clark are attracted to each other but neither one has figured it out yet.
                              Lana is brain dead.
                              Lex is really evil but is great at convincing people that he's actually one of the good guys.
                              Shelby pops up erratically and unpredictably.
                              And,...oh yeah, the Talon is still in business even though Lex has no interest in the coffee business.
                              So, nothing has changed since season 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎