Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Sleeper

Discuss the TV ratings for "Sleeper" here.

Might get more viewers since Descent was a really good episode and that there's more awareness that Smallville has a few episodes left this season. Also the trailer shown at the end of Lex finding the FOS (though that's in Arctic but a person not tuned into spoilers may not know that). However Sleeper isn't that appealing of an episode (watched it tonight, it was alright but nothing special) so it could be lower. Btw the Apocalypse trailer looks awesome! CLARK WITH GLASSES!

Comment

there is no way i think sleeper will get more than 3.6 million viewers, i got a bad feeling about this chlimmy episode.

Comment

The commercials promoted Sleeper as "Lex finds the FoS", not "Chimmy Spy Antics." Unless you knew the spoilers or really check out the episode, there was no wat to know Lex and Clark would have such smal roles. I think it will get a nice boost from Descent, which was a really strong episode.

OTOH, I think Apocalypse, following this and getting none of the Big Special Event promotion of episodes like Reckoning, Lexmas or Promise, could take a hit. And not a small one.

Comment

Sadly I think this episode won't make it to the 3.8 million, but I think it'll get at least 3.6 million, I hope "Apocalypse" can finally make it to 4 million.

Comment

I think it could go either way. The episode wasn't great, but it had a good one leading into it.

Comment

Well if lots of people do see it, they will know how much of a mind-**** ****-boring slog todays episode was.

Comment

It will be a shame if ratings rise on this stinker. It is also a real shame if next week's episode falls because of this episode.

Comment

sleeper to me was good one for two weeks this week included i was not able to watch at the appointed time but was able to record them so i haven't missed an episode the worst episode's ive seen are the ones with the bug guy and the veggie girl other then that i love how each episode connects to the next and how each season connects and i think the writers are doing an awesome job to them i give my highest praise

Comment

There wont be much ratings from here cause in the Chicago area, it wasn't on till 11:45 pm. Maybe next week will be better.

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                      Well if lots of people do see it, they will know how much of a mind-**** ****-boring slog todays episode was.
                      ok im sorry but you chose for this episode to be bad, I enjoyed it alot, I liked the fact it was a break from the usual stress and drama and was just fun.
                      there wasnt much I would change at would, It was just so relaxing and enjoyable to watch. BY no means was it horrible or boring, thats the one thing I found that it gave me.............ENTERTAINMENT.

Comment

u know what sucks? more ppl will see sleeper b/c of the good epi before it and the promos then they wont watch apocalypse b/c sleeper wasnt too good.

Comment

Just went to PI Feedback. The rating for last night was 3.56.

Comment

^ ha! that what i thought it would be, the final number might go up a bit

Comment

3.56 million for 39.15 minute episode.

I miss the days when we got the full episodes.
                              The Pilot was 48 minutes (the unaired pilot was a full 50 minutes).

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎