Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#7-17 Sleeper Live Discussion and Countdown Thread (US).......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am probably reading to much into this but was there a hawkgirl refernce in this episode?

Just before Jimmy goes ot the club he says something to the degree, what you want to watch her drink some cocktails and find her inner Shakira, Hawkgirls name is somewhat clsoe (Shayera) then the FBI lady goes i want you to watch her like a Hawk

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysRight
      i am probably reading to much into this but was there a hawkgirl refernce in this episode?

Just before Jimmy goes ot the club he says something to the degree, what you want to watch her drink some cocktails and find her inner Shakira, Hawkgirls name is somewhat clsoe (Shayera) then the FBI lady goes i want you to watch her like a Hawk
      Shakira is known for an exotic style of dancing. I believe that is what he was referring to.

Comment

• Originally posted by STFanatic
        Shakira is known for an exotic style of dancing. I believe that is what he was referring to.
        I understood the Shakira reference, but the comment about watch her like a Hawk was wierd right after it(without it i wouldn't even have made the connection)

Comment

• It would be really cool if Hawkgirl (or man) made an appearance on Smallville.
          As he may be dealing with other planets soon, that would fit in.

Comment

• Originally posted by STFanatic
            It would be really cool if Hawkgirl (or man) made an appearance on Smallville.
            As he may be dealing with other planets soon, that would fit in.
            Like i said i know i am reading way to much into it, but i did find the Hawk comment wierd(funny thing is for awhile on Justice League i thought Hawkgirls name was Shakira)

Comment

• Originally posted by DreadShamus
              She would die if that was the case. She flew there with no ship, and the sun is still red. No powers and billions and billions of Kryptonite in orbit.
              Kryptonite isn't dangerous until it comes into contact with light from a yellow sun. If that wasn't the case how could any kryptonians live on a planet made entirely of kryptonite

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎