Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD News and Discussion

A link to Movie web, seems pretty reliable since it was with the producer Josh Friedman, the interview.

Amazon UK are saying end of July for a release:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Terminator-Connor-Chronicles-Lena-Headey/dp/B0013IOE96/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1210105246&sr=8-1

They also have a listing for a Blu-Ray release, but no date or price.

Comment

dvd cover art:

Comment

back art:

Comment

Does anyone know the release date?

Comment

Originally posted by Joelito
            Does anyone know the release date?
            August 19.

Comment

Thanks ^^

Comment

Thoughts on the DVD/Blu-Ray

I'm surprised there isn't a thread already... maybe everyone is too busy watching to be on the forums!

My Blu-Ray of the first season arrived Monday morning, just before I left to spend the day on the road . Got to watch some today though. I've noticed the normal episode 'intro' is not high-def (the bit where all the bits of the terminator come together while Sarah does a 'mini'logue), which is a shame. I've listened to the commentary on the pilot, and it's not bad, although Summer doesn't say much.

I've checked out what extras are on each disk and it looks good. I was hoping for more, but when you consider it's only 9 episodes there's a fair amount of content to be had. Overall I'm quite pleased. I'm gonna be even busier over the next few days, so I'm going to struggle to watch any more .

What are other peoples thoughts?

Comment

Even with the Alternate "Demon Hand", I still don't think it justifies a full DVD purchase, especially if there are only nine episodes. The only way I'll buy it is if it pulls a Heroes DVD price on Amazon.
                  Besides, I have them all DVR'd

Comment

anyone who is buying the dvd is stores but hasn't bought the dvd yet bestbuy is having an exclusive limited edition packaging for the season 1 dvd with the picture of cameron being made as the cover to the tin.

Comment

I was hoping to have my copy today to write a review, but DHL shipping idiocy struck again. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Ordering the DVD through the link on Terminatorsite would make me very happy, btw.

Comment

we could just buy it in store and still support k-site by ordering you books or sending in our extra cash. You should deffinately write the books for SCC too just like you do with smallville craig. maybe I will eventually get around to making myself an amazon account so I can buy the dvds and books online and support k-site instead of best buy or Borders,

Comment

I really hate the "store exclusives" because it does get in the way of those of us who use Amazon affiliates to maintain our sites.

I'd LOVE to write SCC books; but more than that I'd love to do a Heroes book.

Never send cash - I'd rather you just do what you'd do anyway and not cost you anything extra - if you're ordering from Amazon already you'd have been doing that anyway

Comment

I hate that certain stores get exclusives too. personally if they are gonna give exclusive content it should be for preordering it anywhere not for buying it at a certain place but unfortunately exclusives have become a fact of the dvd world. And I don't know about the regular packaging but I have already found a problem with my best buy version the disks are overlapping and increse the risk of damaging them when you remove them from the packaging wich I hope to avoid getting in the future even if that means ordering with my credit card over the internet wich I'm not sure I like giving online. Anyone who has a amazon account and would like to pm me directions for setting one up I would be grateful and k-site would be able to get my support instead of giving it to a huge company that tends to run low on stocking my favorites.

Comment

I'll get my DVD this friday or Monday
                              Due my work I haven't see the hole series, can't wait to see it the hole thing

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎