Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
      He's hiding in your closet.
      Really? Sweet! *Runs to go find MM*

Comment

shapeshifting into brad pitt so he can get him some jolie

Comment

Originally posted by Justin0324
          I think he only interferes with Clark when Phantoms are involved, as that was what Jor-el's beacon was set out for.

Every scene he has ever been in has involved phantoms, including when he stopped Clark from choking Lionel, since Lionel was trying to hide the last Phantom from Clark.

So, you'll probably never see him again.
          Not just with the Phantoms/Zoners. His last appearance was completely unrelated to them, which was in "Cure". He showed up to the farm, apparently aware that Kara was on Earth with Clark, to warn him of her father's ambiguous ways. He then later, off-screen, trapped Vandal "Curtis Knox" Savage somewhere and had a small conversation with Clark which resulted in Kara briefly running away. Interestingly, aside from a non-canon deleted scene from "Labyrinth", Clark's never learned his name on-screen (John Jones or J'onn J'onzz), probably only knowing him by the "Martian Manhunter" term Chloe once used in "Crimson". J'onn's mystery appearances in the Justice & Doom segments were also partially unrelated to the Zoners, as he was helping out Green Arrow's Justice team with their 33.1 subplot adventures, though under the alias "Ezra". The last acknowledgment of him was in "Persona" when Bizarro mentioned escaping J'onn's imprisonment, apparently as a result of the eclipse Zor-El's replicant caused two eps prior. My guess why we haven't seen J'onn, and if it turns out might not see him again, is that he decided to let Clark resolve things and pursue his destiny on his own after helping with "Knox", as he had prior to the Zoners escaping.

Comment

You know remembering Cure makes me theorize that all people named Knox are evil...

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
              Wouldn't it be cool if MM shape-shifted into Lionel and haunted Lex?

That would be great! I doubt it, though...

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by TaZeR
              I always wondered wats with this marsian manhunter fella? I thought he was a friend of jor-el on krypton but he is from mars? There is no race living on mars...
              You only THINK there is no race living on Mars because J'onn is the "last one" & he's been hanging out on Earth most of the time. Jor-El had all those portals to get to our Solar System quickly, so it makes sense he could know J'onn. They probably mostly emailed each other, anyway!
              Last edited by dunkman; 04-22-2008, 08:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

the only thing i can really think of is that when bizzaro
                escaped from MM he might have killed him =S
                hopefully not though...

Comment

Originally posted by the avenger
                  the only thing i can really think of is that when bizzaro
                  escaped from MM he might have killed him =S
                  hopefully not though...
                  I'll use that as an option on the next one...

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎