Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that didn't make sense

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We gotta understand that this episode was drastically changed at the last minute due to end of the writers strike. And we were warned in the spoilers that there might be lot of inconsistencies, so guys cut some slack. And lets hope that they won't do this again in future episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazmul
      And lets hope that they won't do this again in future episodes.
      HOPE, is a word, I just can't associate w/ Smallville anymore.

Comment

Man, I wonder when writers of TV shows (especially Smallville) will finally learn something about how computers work. You can't take a photograph, isolate a tiny fraction of it, enlarge it, and, after all that, somehow make it gain detail. Enlargement is inversely proportional to sharpening.
        On top of that, Lex's body would've been so far in the background of that shot that even if the original photograph had a high enough resolution, he would be completely out of focus. You can't sharpen a part of a photo if the original is already blurred. Computers aren't miracle workers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup
          Man, I wonder when writers of TV shows (especially Smallville) will finally learn something about how computers work. You can't take a photograph, isolate a tiny fraction of it, enlarge it, and, after all that, somehow make it gain detail. Enlargement is inversely proportional to sharpening.
          On top of that, Lex's body would've been so far in the background of that shot that even if the original photograph had a high enough resolution, he would be completely out of focus. You can't sharpen a part of a photo if the original is already blurred. Computers aren't miracle workers.
          I like smart people, thanks for sharing !

Comment

Originally posted by Screenager
            • Clark should not have opened Lionel's message (a.k.a. fancy flashlight) in the freaking Luthorcorp building! Security camera's could've seen the projection, guards could've seen the projection, someone could've even seen it from a window in the Daily Planet building (just like Lex' push got caught on camera oh so very conveniently by Jimmy)...
            Clark was in lionel luthors office, there are no cameras in there as stated before in 'mercy' season 5x18 i believe. Lionel prefers to have complete privacy so there are no cameras to see the flashlight thing and it was far from the window for anyone to see from, the only reason jimmy saw lex was because he was right next to the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal el of krypton
              the only reason jimmy saw lex was because he was right next to the window.
              Plus it didn't hurt, that he was "stalking" Lois.
              a nice nod, to the mythos
              just wish, Jimmy would call her Miss Lane.

Comment

the only thing that bothered me was freezer, other than that, this was a perfect 10 episode. flawless to me.

Comment

Why did Jimmy and Lois walk so far inside the freezer at the DP? They'd stopped just a few feet from the door and turned around just as Gina told them she'd be back when she was done. Gina locked the door from outside and walked away. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the temperature would be much lower the further into the freezer you go. Other than that, the fact there was no emergency handle on the inside of the door was a poor way to serve the plot (having them trapped and freezing to death until Clark rescues them).

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎