No announcement yet.

Clark/Lois/Jimmy Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark/Lois/Jimmy Scene

Did anybody get a tingly feeling when Clark blasted into the freezer and the entire scene was just the "Daily Planet Dream Team" members? I was like "Clark! Lois! Jimmy! They're all here!!....well minus one"

It was nice to see all of them together even if Lois and Jimmy were both sort of passed out. And does anybody get the feeling that Jimmy might remember a blur of Clark superspeeding away? His reaction after Clark saved them with the heat vision seems to hint at something!

Originally posted by boywithbluehanger
    It was nice to see all of them together even if Lois and Jimmy were both sort of passed out. And does anybody get the feeling that Jimmy might remember a blur of Clark superspeeding away? His reaction after Clark saved them with the heat vision seems to hint at something!
    he might notice something speed away but no chance in hell will he figure it is Clark(because after all don't enough people know Clark's secret)

Comment

that was a pretty awsome moment. totally iconic .

Comment

That was awesome, the heat vision blanket and the supermanly music pounding. It was definitely a classic whoa Big Blue saves Lois and Jimmy moment! I love Jimmy in this scene, I lol'd at Jimmy nodding in and out while Clark was there. I doubt he saw anything but he did seem overly elated with this goofy smile on his face, which is so classic Jimmy!!

Comment

It was a great scene. And I agree, it is doubtful Jimmy saw anything except maybe a blur of something speeding away, but couldn't tell what. The way they shot was sort of like what happened in "Crusade" where you meant to think for a second that maybe Lex saw Clark through the hole in the door on the airplane, but it was later revealed that he did not.

Comment

Yea i thought the scene was pretty great the lighting the staging and the music and all that. Also i thought the way his heat vision blanket looked great.

Comment

LOVED this whole scene! Starting from when Jimmy had his arm around Lois telling her that one day they would be world famous, right up to Clark barging in and using his heat vision! And wow what an amazing effect, "the heat vision blanket", nice way of putting it 4Clana.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                that was a pretty awsome moment. totally iconic .
                DITTO! Absolutely Cool and completely TITILLATING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
                  LOVED this whole scene! Starting from when Jimmy had his arm around Lois telling her that one day they would be world famous, right up to Clark barging in and using his heat vision! And wow what an amazing effect, "the heat vision blanket", nice way of putting it 4Clana.
                  thanks, it just reminds me of Superman's cape, and how he would wrap them in it.

Comment

I loved this scene! We really don't get enough of the big three alone together.

Comment

You know what I thought of when I saw this? LnC when Clark froze Lois to make her seem dead and than warmed her up with heat vision. That was the moment when she saw him for who he was and figured out Clark is Superman. Maybe this is a bit of foreshadowing as to the change in their future relationship (not romantic, just...more).

Comment

yea i loved it! i wonder if he even noticed lois was shot!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBLUE10789
                          yea i loved it! i wonder if he even noticed lois was shot!
                          Yes! I was immensely bothered by that LOL

Comment

Oh, yeah, he noticed, he just didn't care or had other matters to attend to and she was safely in little Jimmy's care, so she would probably live.

Comment

Clark saving those two was so Superman to me. Wow. The heat vision was just awesome, and thats because of great special effects work.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎